Hello friends!
It's the last day of May....wow, the months just flew by! I hope you are having a great month ahead next. The Color Block Southwest Etched Dies ( the Color Block Background Collection) was part of the Spellbinders April release.
I am sharing a cover plate project. Once the pieces are die cut assembled, it will look like a fancy patch work. I think this is such a cool cover die! It will make a cool puzzle for the kids...!
I chose three different color card-stock to reflect the Southwestern vibe.
After deciding the color placement, I placed them back like a puzzle over a piece of thin paper with adhesive. You can also use Washi tape or Press & Seal.
I used a thicker "hello" (from May Monthly Card Kit). This card is definitely great for teenager, masculine all occasion themed cards. Better yet, it can used as a puzzle to send. Imagine the message can be revealed as you assemble!
A note about using the affiliate links... all of my product links are affiliate links. If you happen to shop through my affiliate links, I will get a small commission at no additional cost to you. Simply use the link before you check out/make payment. I truly appreciate your support.






9 comments:
Love this design! Great shapes!
Fantastic design! Allows for some pretty vivid colours!
Nice color use for the sections. I like the circles for the letters.
Nice bright colors for Southwest look. Cute design.
What a great card. You have endless possibilities with this cover die.
Great geometric card Virginia. Love your colour choice
Great design and choice of colors.
Great graphic card and I love the "Southwest" colors!!!!
so beautiful
Post a Comment