Hello friends!
I am popping in with a simple layering die set. This Layered Daisies Etched Dies is one of Spellbinders April release.
Thanks to the deep etched design, you can easily shows off the details without a lot of effort.
I decided to use Mirror Gold Cardstock since this paper is very pliable and easy to die cut.
For the stems and leaves, I used the ink-sprayed paper that I previously created.
To counter balance the simple and yet striking color combo, I used a floral and wood-grain pattern paper. The sentiment and tiny hearts are from May's monthly club kit.
Thanks for stopping by!
Scrapbook.com offers FREE STANDARD & POSTAL Shipping on orders $75+
(Coupon Code: MAYSHIP22)
If you are using another shipping option (International or Expedited) you can still enjoy some savings! Enter code MAY7OFF at checkout to get $7 OFF $75+ instead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Simon Says Stamp:
enjoy 15% off sitewide* (excluding
our card kits and card kit subscriptions which are already a MEGA
value!) For the best selection, please shop early and enjoy! Use code "CRFT898"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A note about using
the affiliate links... all of my product links are affiliate links. If you
happen to shop through my affiliate links, I will get a small commission
at no additional cost to you. Simply use the link before you check out/make payment. I truly appreciate your support.









8 comments:
Very pretty! Like flowers done in the gold mirror card stock. Complements the patterned paper as does the sentiment.
Those flowers simply shine Virginia. What a beautiful card.
Beautiful! Love the die, in gold,
and the pretty background paper!
This flower looks gorgeous in gold!
Gold daisies and sprayed stems really stand out on floral background.
this is so pretty!
Love the detail on the flowers and leaves! Beautiful card!
Nice design share. I like the background combination with the flowers.
Post a Comment