Hello friends!
Are you interested in creating an eye-catching and yet splashy background? The best thing is...you can do this without ruining your hard work.
I am using Meadow Reflections Stamp & Die Bundle as an example.
First and foremost... start spraying a splashy background. 
Once the paper is dried, you can then find a prefect spot for your stamping. Trim and paper to size and you can proceed to do all of your stamping.
See, it's that easy!
You do not ever have to worry about splattering. splashing and then worse yet, ruin your hard work (carefully designed and stamped images).
Sometimes it helps to change up the the orders of the process... today's post is one of them.
Altenew offers 15% off Ink Sprays and receive a FREE Illusion Hexagons Stencil($6.99 value) on all orders over $59 from 05/08/2022 at 12:01 AM EDT until 05/10/2022 at 11:59 PM EDT.







8 comments:
This is gorgeous, and you make it look so easy!
This does take a little of the pressure off after spending time to get the stamping just right.
Love the splashy background.
Awesome backgrounds! I have some of these sprays! I have to try!
Love this idea of doing the spraying first. Must try that. Love the stamps you've used. They so suit the the background.
What a great idea to complete the background First! We ( or I ) get into a rut and do things the same way. Will have to try your method.
This is gorgeous. Your splashy background is so dynamic. Hugz
so lovely
Post a Comment