Thursday, May 5, 2022

Spellbinders Card Kit of The Month

Hello friends!

It's time to share this month's Card Kit from Spellbinders.  This month's card kit is absolutely delightful. I have TWO cards to share today!

 

The May Club sign up window is now open. Sign up now through May 24th and receive the pictured kit.

Join the Card Kit of the Month Club and receive an expertly curated cardmaking kit each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.

This month's "Koala Smiles" Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more!

Let's start with the cute Koala bear!

hang in there

By following the instructions (included in the Card Kit), I was able to assemble this cute koala easily.

hang in there -001

In this die set, it comes with a few die sentiment such as "hang in there, let's hang soon".

DSC_0172 

For the 2nd card, I used the stamp set (part of the kit) and created the simple card.thankful always

 I love stamping a background to match the ephemera and that was what I did here.thankful always -001

It is always a good idea to take a plain piece of pattern paper and alter it. The line paper from the paper pad was light colored. However, with distressed edges and stamped flowers, the floral image and embellishments were made for each other!thankful always -002

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

That koala is soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Raker said...

Both cards are fantastic but find the koala so adorable.

Linda BL said...

Cute koala card! The ink blending you did on card two really looks nice with the ephemera!

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice combination of layers. I like the idea for the ephemera.

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Just love these cards, they are totally different!

Sue D said...

Cute koala and pretty floral/butterfly card.

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards! I love the adorable koala!