Hello friends!
I am SEW happy to share this month's Clear Stamp and Die set from Spellbinders. The theme of sewing is just so popular that spellbinders has done it again.
You asked and we listened. NEW Clear Stamp & Die of the Month
Club and receive an expertly designed clear stamp and coordinating die
set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store
savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.
This month's "Stitched Color Wheel" Clear Stamp Set and Coordinating Die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more.
Obviously, there are so many ways that you can add stitching into this design.
I decided to "stamp" the color where as the triangle solid stamp was made for this.
I then added gold thread for my stitching and did only partially.
The coordinating die, especially the sentiment dies, make the design much more polished and refined.
The pattern paper is part of this month's Card Kit. I hope this design brightens your day.
Thanks for stopping by!
FREE US shipping with orders over $75. Shop Clearance and check out HERE







7 comments:
Nice project share. I like the set.
Love your card! This looks a great set!
What a unique idea!
Like the way you did the partial stitching. Gold thread looks great with the rich colors of the color wheel.
Gorgeous Virginia. Lovely card.
So pretty with the colorful wheel and the gold thread.
Very pretty stitched color wheel, great new Spellbinders designs that includes stitching.
Post a Comment