Sunday, January 15, 2023

2nd Version of Bird of Paradise Etched Dies

 Hello friends!

I am back with another version of "Bird of Paradise Etched Dies" . This die set is from Spellbinders January release (Painter's Garden Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn).

It was therapeutic to work with each die piece. I enjoy applying various colors to the leaves and flower.

with love

 As you can see, I took advantage of the shape die.

 Bird of Paradise Etched Dies from The Painter’s Garden Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn 

 I used the negative part of the shape die. This way, the foal point really has a strong color contrast against the white background. 

With love -002 

 The sentiment (thicker) was part of a card kit in the previous month.

 with love 

 A few splatter was all what's needed to add some "drama". Hope you like this version.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fantastic Virginia. Love the bold background against the white and the bold flower. Just amazing.

Ms. Tamp said...

Love the combination for the flower parts. Great look at the set.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the splatter in the background! Gorgeous flower!

Linda BL said...

So realistic! Love the way you did the background. Great card and pretty flower.

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Beautiful Virginia!