Monday, September 18, 2023

Add your Spin to Qucik and Easy Cards

 Happy Monday, friends!

I am popping in to share this month's Quick and Easy Card from Spellbinders. 

The September "New Subscriber" registration window will be available September 6-27th. While supplies last. Join this month and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the end of the month.

The Cardmaking Kit of the Month Club is NOW the the Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month Club. We have adjusted the contents down and reduced the price so that the kits no longer require a die cutting machine. This month's "Jump Into Fall" Quick & Easy Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, die cut shapes, tons of embellishments, card bases, and more!

thankful

I am keeping today's posit short and sweet. Thanks to the kit, it is always easy to come up with a design quickly.   The pattern paper and embellishments are just lovely!

DSC_0091

  If you are stuck on ideas, you can use this card as your basic sketch. Yes, remember we used to see sketch challenges in card-making blog land?

KOM-Sept 2023-001

 I will share more ideas with this card kit. I was so inspired that I even die into art-journal with kits like this.... more to come. 😊

thankful -001

 A card kit is something that you can add your own spin to it. Be it a card, a scrapbook layout or art journaling, you can maximize every kit that has to offer.

Thanks for stopping by!

 The comment feature in this post has been disabled.