Hello friends!
I am excited to share a shiny card with you. This time, we have this Bottle Brush Tree Die from Spellbinders as the example.
Shop Spellbinders here
Simon Says Stamp here
Scrapbook. com here
Bottle Brush Trees DuoEtched Dies are part of the Classic Christmas Collection by Spellbinders. The set of seven thin metal cutting dies creates two different sizes of holiday bottle brush design trees. Everything is included from the intricate brush branches, the star & round ornaments, to even the tree stands. Such a fun set to have for your holiday cardmaking arsenal! For smaller trees, add S5-585 Bottle Brush Trees.
I absolutely love the simple and yet effective die design in this. The details of the brushed tree really make the design shine.
I happened to have the perfect paper pad for this. Check out Cools from Scrapbook. com. This Paper pack has just the right shades for this modern look.
The Glitter Foam Sheet cut well and adds dimensions and bling to the trees! How cool is that?
Shop Glitter Foam sheet (Spellbinders, Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook. com).
The following are the products used/will be used.
Christmas Birds Poinsettia (Spellbinders, Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp)
Brushed Tree Duo ( Spellbinders, Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp)
Christmas Floral Stencils (Spellbinders, Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp)
💚 August Release💚
Thanks for stopping by!






11 comments:
Love these fun trees! Great color combo for your pretty card!
The shine an colour of the trees are amazing!
I love the trees and in great glittery colors.
bling-a-ding-ding this is brilliant, Virginia!
=]
Oh my goodness...the trees are gorgeous!! So Beautiful!!
Love all the glitter. I am a big fan of bottle brush trees so, love your trendy design.
Just love it!
Love the glitter!!! Love the different shades! Great inspiration!!
Pretty colors and I like the use of the glitter foam sheets.
I do like the look of the glitter for the layer.
Pretty trees and glitter!
Post a Comment