Hello friends!
Welcome to Altenew x Hero Arts Stampwheel Collab Blog Hop!
I am super excited to share 2 projects with you. These two companies have a special place in my heart. I am beyond excited to be part of this collab blog hop. This is my last time to be part of the hop as a Altenew DT. I will always cherish the time I have while working with Altenew.
*all text /product links are affiliated and applied at no additional cost to you.
Thank you for your support.
This intricate wreath die is perfect for a shake card! There are a pack of acetate included in the
With a detailed stencil like this, Stamp Wheel has a Grid Mat that would secure the stencil piece in place. You can purchase Altenew Grid Mat (Low-Tack and Ultra -Sticky) separately.
I find it very helpful to have the mat when you do the detailed inking. The Detailed Blending Brushes are super fine and can be applied with any pressure. These ink detailed brushes are good alternatives.
Once I finished ink-blending, I added foam pads and sandwich the acetate in between. I stamped "Happy Fall" with the help of Stamp Wheel and achieved the gradient effect.
The Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Classic Sept 2023 comes with a Unicorn white Pen. This white liquid pen is awesome for adding droplets. See those mushrooms? Yes, they are lovely, right?
For this design, I want to showcase how Stampwheel really is wonderful to use cling stamps such as Hero Arts Cling Stamp Acanthus Prints
The 4 ink cubes (included in Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Classic Sept 2023) are easy to use with the Stampwheel. I love that Stampwheel provides just the RIGHT pressure when stamping. I find myself pressing too hard at times when doing Repeated Stamping.
How fun is that Stitched Scalloped Circle Die with glitter?
The Stitched Scalloped Circle Die is a classy die! I p[aired it up with my favorite glitter cardstock (Golden Sunrise). Shop Simon Says Stamp here, Scrapbook. com here.
I looped the circle with Gold Metallic Thread. This adds a touch of glam and interest.
I hope that you enjoy seeing how I used Stampwheel for my projects.
FREE US shipping on orders over $99 - no code needed! $5 OFF international shipping on orders $80 using code SHIP5OFF, Shop HERE
Receive a FREE Beautiful Inside Add-On Stamp Set ($6.99) on all orders over $59 until 09/29/2023. The free gift will be added to cart automatically on eligible orders while supplies last
Receive a FREE Beautiful Inside Add-On Stamp Set ($6.99) on all orders over $59 until 09/29/2023. The free gift will be added to cart automatically on eligible orders while supplies last
Prizes: $400 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 4 lucky winner and Hero Arts will be giving $100 gift certificate to 2 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 10/03/2023 for a chance to win. Altenew and Hero Arts will draw 6 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 10/06/2023. *The winners of the $100 gift certificate will be chosen from comments left on the Altenew blog.
Your next stop is Jennifer Leonard's blog. Thanks for stopping by!










41 comments:
I love both! The mushrooms are sooooo fun!
Fabulous cards! So different but both wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration Virginia!
What lovely cards. I really like the new wreath die.
These cards are stunning! I love Fall colors.
Both cards are spectacular. I really love the way you did the mushrooms.
Fabulous cards! The mushrooms and leaves are beautifully colored. Enjoyed seeing your work on the Altenew design team.
Beautiful cards, Virginia! I will miss seeing your work for Altenew.
Beautiful card designs Virginia!
Beautiful cards with these lovely designs! The wreath die is fabulous, and I love the acanthus design on your second card too! Gorgeous fall colors! The Stampwheel looks like a very versatile tool to have! Enjoying the hop!
Gorgeous cards
Fabulous cards and coloring! The shaker is gorgeous! Thanks for showing different ways to use the stamp wheel.
These are beautiful!
Beautiful cards Virginia! Love them both! The shaker is my favorite though
Great cards!, Love the mushrooms!
Two fall beauties, Virginia! Just love how you've used the Altenew Stampwheel with these Hero Arts products!
So pretty! Love the projects.
These are so pretty! :)
I love both cards!!
Hi Virginia. I just love your mushroom shaker card. The Fall colors are perfect, and I think the shaker part is the best. The card with all the swirls is gorgeous. Thanks for showing how the Stampwheel is good at holding stencils.
I LOVE both of your cards. So pretty.
Oh what fun products! Beautiful cards! Love the shaker card with fun design. The white pen added more depth to the mushrooms. Love it!
❤️🧡💜These cards! So pretty.
Oh my these 2 cards are just stunning! I LOVE how colourful the first card is. You did an amazing job. Keep up the beautiful inspiration.
Fantastic fall cards.
The shaker is beautiful
and the second is wild
but fun. thanks for sharing.
Both of your beautiful cards are so fall-ilicious! Gorgeous colors and brings fall warmth!! I see the mushroom one as a future shaker!!!
These are absolutely stunning!!!
Beautiful cards. Love fall cards and yours are so pretty.
Love your first card! Super gorgeous!
Beautiful fall themed cards using this great new Stampwheel tool!
Stunning Virginia. Lovely cards.
I just ordered this Hero Arts kit And I'm so excited to use it. Thanks for sharing these beautiful cards!
Beautiful Fall themed cards with products from these two wonderful companies.
Oh my goodness, this Hero Arts kit is phenomena and the Stampwheel definitely helps out with it!
Beautiful cards!
Both cards are gorgeous! Love the first one with the fall leaves and mushrooms.❤️
Wonderful cards! So colorful! Thanks for sharing.
Love both of your Fall cards!
Beautiful cards! I love that background stamp and the way you colored it on the second card.
Beautiful cards 😍 I really love the mushroom shaker card! You did a great job with both ❤️❤️❤️
Love the first card and then the second one is just awesome. What a gorgeous background stamp. Hugz
Gorgeous fall cards.
Post a Comment