Hello friends!
I am back to share two more projects with this month's Quick and Easy Card from Spellbinders.
The September "New Subscriber" registration window will be available September 6-27th. While supplies last. Join this month and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the end of the month.
The Cardmaking Kit of the Month Club is NOW the the Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month Club. We have adjusted the contents down and reduced the price so that the kits no longer require a die cutting machine. This month's "Jump Into Fall" Quick & Easy Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, die cut shapes, tons of embellishments, card bases, and more!
One tip I have about using these kits is....do not afraid of altering the pieces....
For instance, I added subtle Distress ink color to the background. This way, it really make all the pieces come together and creates a cohesive look.
Like most things in life.....The more (practices) you do, the better you will get.
I really enjoy picking out the pieces and assembled them. My next card is a fun one.
The chipboard and ephemera make it easy to design.
I love creating fall themed cards. This card set will be given as a gift.
Here are the 3 cards that I created with this kit.
Thanks for stopping by!
Here are the monthly subscription plans:
Small Die of the Month, Large Die of The Month, Stitching Die of The Month, Embossing Folder of The Month, 3D Embossing Folder, Quick and Easy Card Kit, Clear Stamp of The Month, Clear Stamp & Die of the Month, Glimmer Hot Foil Kit,













4 comments:
Such pretty cards. I especially like the card with the squirrel! Love the fall leaves, the pumpkins and thst cute squirrel. I love the unusual varieties of pumpkins and was cool to see them used in your card.
What super cards you have put together from this lovely kit!
Cute kit and wonderful Fall cards.
Nice ideas for element layering.
Post a Comment