Tuesday, October 3, 2023

100% Stenciled and Stamped

Hello friends!

I am popping in to share a one-layer (almost) card with you . This stamp is part of the Dynamic Duo subscription from Altenew.  I love stamping with it that this is my 2nd version with this Leaf Wreath.

The stencil set truly is the star in this set. The alignment was easy to apply inks.

sending wishes and kisses

 The best thing is that you can apply any colors that you wish. I stick with the traditional color and shades of green.

wishes and kisses

The wreath designs truly are versatile for all year round. It can be a house-warming, birthday,  Thanksgiving or Christmas themes.

wishes and kisses

 With a stamp-positioner like MISTI (Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp)

or Stampwheeel (Altenew, Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp)

you can stencil and stamp to your liking. However, even if you do not have stamp positioner, you can still achieve great results with a few practices on scrap paper.

two cards -001 

 I hope you enjoy seeing these two versions with one same stamp and stencil set.

Scrapbook.com offers 8 Card Making Brands UP TO 50% OFF

It's the annual World Card Making Day celebration! Save 10% or More on 8 Bestselling Card Making Brands. This promotion ends October 8th at midnight, MST. 

Ranger Ink 10% OFF or more!

Sizzix 10% OFF or more!

Spellbinders 10% OFF or more!

Lisa Horton Crafts 10% OFF or more!

Paper Rose 10% OFF or more!

Crafter's Companion 10% OFF or more!

Altenew 10% OFF or more!

Concord & 9th 10% OFF or more!

Thank for stopping by!  

11 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love both versions, Virginia! That stencil looks like a winner and I love the color combos you chose!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Clean, simple and beautiful!

Linda BL said...

Both wreaths are so pretty!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty wreath design!

Dawn T said...

Two beautiful wreaths Virginia. Lovely stencilingm

Sue D said...

Pretty wreath cards.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both versions are beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love both cards and I also own the stencil but haven’t used it yet. So this is very inspiring for me.

I Card Everyone said...

I love the blue-greens you've chosen today for your darling wreath, Virginia - and that you've left off the stems and leaf lines!
=]

Ms. Tamp said...

Very nice color mix for the leaves.

Kathy Raker said...

Love the use of stencils. I wish I had more, love your cards!