Hello friends!
In my neck of the woods, fall is arriving slowly and beauti-fall-y! This Spellbinders Envelope of Wonder Die is part of the new August release. This die set has a few coordinating elements.
With the Envelope of Wonder, I created another fall card.
I used mostly Distress Oxide Ink. I added details with Distress Oxide Watercolor Pens.
If you love the chalky look, Distress Oxide Watercolor Pens are perfect for adding details and contrasts.
You can get the watercolor pens in a set of three HERE
I absolutely love these envelopes. The die really make it fun and easy to create. Be sure to click through my affiliated links if you are craft-shopping. Thanks for stopping by!





8 comments:
Your projects are most certainly Envelopes of Fall Wonder! Love all the fall goodies spilling out. Distress color you used are perfect!
Charming envelope shaped cards, Virginia - love all the fall foliage & colors!!
So pretty with the Fall colors--my favorite time of year.
Your lovely leaves and other Autumn images might have been found in Virgina's Woods!
So lovely, Virginia!
=]
Gorgeous, Virginia! I love them!
Great assortment of dies in the envelope set. These cards are so pretty!
Envelopes are fun fall colors. Very pretty!
Nice look to the filled envelopes.
Post a Comment