Thursday, October 26, 2023

Watercolor Your Way

Hello friends!

Hope you are doing well. I am popping in to share a water-colored card. 

 
This Watercolour Flowers is part of the Alex Syberia September release.
You can shop this Stamp set over Alex Syberia store HERE , Shop Die Set HERE

Untitled design - 1

This stamp set is perfect for both coloring (outline) and inking (solid).  I chose to stamp the outlines of the flowers and then applied watercolor.

Untitled design - 1

 If you are a fan of anything Distress, you then must try Distress Watercolor Pencils.

  You can find them at Scrapbook. com  (Set 1, Set 2, Set 3)

 and Simon Says Stamp (Set 1, Set 2, Set 3)  


Untitled design - 1

 The best part of coloring these images is that you can loosely color it to achieve that rustic and yet artistic effect. Precision is not required. I also got creative with adding something into the design....

Noticed the gold metallic blotches? I applied the Gold Pearl color Altenew Metallic Watercolor 14 Color Pan Set. You can find this pan set at Scrapbook. com HERE and Simon Says Stamp HERE

Untitled design - 1

 What do you think? I hope you enjoy seeing this watercolor project.

Thanks for stopping by!  

9 comments:

Linda BL said...

Love the watercoloring! The gold splotches are so cool. Really does jazz up your pretty card. I am going to have to try that.

Denise Bryant said...

Love these pretty flowers! Great color combo and watercoloring! I have one set of the distress watercolor pencils but haven't used them very much yet!

I Card Everyone said...

In my opinion? You've nailed it, Virginia! A loosely water colored masterpiece!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a gorgeous composition with those outline flowers, Virginia! Love the watercolors you've used too!!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

I love this! Super loose colouring!

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice color share for the set.

Dawn T said...

love the loose watercolouring Virginia. Looks amazing.

Sue D said...

So pretty!

Kathy Raker said...

Very pretty loosely watercolored card with the gold metallic blotches.