Monday, November 27, 2023

A Simple Way of Using a Small Panel Die

 Hello friends!

I am popping in to share a simple way of using a small panel die. 

About this die: Loosely inspired by Japanese artwork, this panel die features a gorgeous detailed wave design. Cut it once to serve as the focal point on your project, or two side-by-side to fill most of an A2 card panel. The elegance of the crashing waves will surely elevate the look of your next project!

 For this project, I started out with die-cutting the panel with Holographic Paper Pad.

sending love -001

For the colorful background, I did some ink-blending. on white cardstock. I trimmed the colored cardstock to size and fit it into the panel.

sending love -002

I think with the panel, you can leave it as is. I decided to Craft-a-Flower Sunshine Flowers to stamp the borders. Have you ever tried using outline stamps to stamp a pattern? If not, you should give it a go! This is such an effective way to create an instant pattern.

sending love

Instead of stamping the sentiment in black, I chose a bright red.

sending love -003

Edited: Here are the updated sales: 

👉👉👉Click here for mini ink bundle



 FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $29, no code needed or $10 off international shipping on orders over $129 with code TENOFF23N- Offer ends11/29/2023 at 11:59 PM EST. Not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with other promo codes.  
Stamp and Bundle sales are up to 40% off--->HERE
Check out HERE
 
 
 

7 comments:

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the floral border to expand the design. Nice share for how to dress up the smaller die.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I like that you used an outline stamp to create a border. I have often done that very same thing. Your card is wonderful with the die used over your colorful panel.

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Using the panel die as the focal point
worked really well!

Linda BL said...

The wave die cut makes a gorgeous A2 focal point Looks lovely layered on top of the blended panel.

Dawn T said...

stunning Virginia. Love the way you made the little die a focal point on the card.

Sue D said...

Beautiful!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this panel design! So pretty with the fancy paper!