Hello friends!
I am excited to join Alex Syberia November Release Blog Hop today.
Here's an intro about this new company. Alex Syberia Designs, a UK-based stat-up company offering high-quality stamps, dies, stencils and hot foil plates.Whether you're a coloring enthusiast, traditional stamper, floral fan or critter lover, AS have the perfect products to help you express love and joy through your handmade creations.
I have 3 projects to share.
Featured products #1: Alex Syberia-Midnight Blooms Stamp & Die & Stencil
Shop Simon Says Stamp (Midnight Bloom Stamp, Die, Stencil)
If you study this stamp set, you'll notice that it has such delicate design with that thin stem and leaves. I used this set of ink with the stencil.
I took advantage of the delicate stencil, stamp and die combo and did "Partial Die-cutting". You can totally do just the die-cutting and adhered the die cut piece over a piece of cardstock.
However, I really love the look of detailed die-cutting of Midnight Blooms Stamp & Die & Stencil.
And of course, I don't always plan or think ahead. I messed up with the stamping of the sentiment.
So, I fixed the problem by white-embossing the sentiment and adhered the stamped die cut to the booboo!
Finally, I stamped the small sparkle bits in White Pigment Ink and used the die to make the glitter bits with Glitter Gradient Gold Sunset Cardstock.
Featured project #2: Alex Syberia-Holiday Wreath & Branch Stencil & Die Set, Noel Die
Shop Simon Says Stamp (Noel Die, Holiday Wreath & Branch Stencil)
The Holiday Wreath & Branch Stencil & Die Set makes the wreath an easy task to create.
I incorporated 3 colors into this design and found it really eye-catching. This set comes with TWO bows and I just love how it can be used with or without the stamps.
Last but not least, that sentiment "NOEL" is such a standout. I simply adhered the white cardstock over the Holographic Cardstock.
Featured products #3: Alex Syberia-Happy New Year Die-Snowflake Petals Die
Shop Simon Says Stamp ( Snowflake Petals Die, Happy New Year Die)
For the color scheme of this design, I used two pieces of cardstock from this Smooth Cool Paper Pad (Scrapbook. com)
Thanks to the intricate Snowflake Cover Die, I kept the design simple.
Giveaway info: Alex Syberia Designs is giving away a £85 ($100) gift certificate to 1 lucky winner and a £15 ($18) gift card to 5 winners.
Open
internationally. All 6 winners will be drawn from the entrants that
have played along with this Blog hop by midnight BST November 26th,
2023. Winners will be announced on the Alex Syberia Designs blog 'Giveaway Winners' page on November 27th, 2023.
Thanks for stopping by!












25 comments:
I adore that gorgeous Noel card.
That Midnight Bloom has the most wonderful stem and leaves, doesn't it? I love the two-tone inking you've done on the flower, Virginia!
ALL of your projects are just wonderful!
=]
Your wreath is extra pretty. I love the colors, and the design. PRETTY
Beautiful cards! I LOVE your glitter touches!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice cards! You’ve been busy with the new release
Really neat cards. Love the first one, especially! The partial die cutting looks so nice with that long stem.
Super cards and varied! Had seen the first, but the other two are
simply gorgeous too!
These are all so pretty!
Really loving the midnight blooms set and your wreath and New Year cards are great too
Your projects are wonderful!
Beautiful cards!
Awesome cards with these beautiful designs! I'm really drawn to the pretty wreath!
Such lovely cards you got here, Virginia. I love the flower on the first card. The sentiment on the background, is that a stamp? I also like the Noel die and the wreath.
All of these are so great. Thank you for the inspiration
All are so beautiful!
Beautiful cards!!!
Your cards are lovely, especially the midnight blooms.
Beautiful! Love the flowers & the wreath and the blue background on the last card! Gorgeous release!
Beautiful and festive cards. I really like the Noel wreath card.
just gorgeous cards Virginia. Love them all but the first one really stands out for me. It's so pretty
3 wonderful cards. I do love the wreath.
Beautiful cards! I love the traditional colors on the wreath design!
Oh wow you have been busy. 3 gorgeous makes. I love all 3 equally. So pleased I don't have to pick a favourite lol. Thank you for sharing
Very beautiful cards, the wreath is so pretty. Love the colours on all 3 cards such wonderful designs. Then you for your inspiration
Beautiful design shares for the sets. I like the layer and color ideas.
Post a Comment