Sunday, November 12, 2023

Compose Your Own Design

 Hello friends!

Today's post is simply a reminder on composing your very own design. There is no rule, no set design,... all I can say is die cut and play with the pieces and you shall find your own design.

With Small Die of The Month (Spellbinders), I came up with my 3rd card.

The November "New Subscriber" registration window will be available November 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in November and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the 30th.

This month's "Build a Card Hello" small die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more.  

Hello -002

 Since it's my 3rd take, I wanted to use the die cut pieces that I have not used: cluster of berries and leaves. I also wanted to showcase the simple lacy border.

SOM-Nov 2023

 For the lacy border, you can simple use just one piece as the gold accent. I die cut three clusters of berries. I then added 3 colors of berries for contrast.

Virginia Lu-SOM-Nov 2023 -001

 For embellishments (on top and bottom), I trimmed the "leftover" border and fitted in the small bits.

SOM-Nov 2023 -001

 

 SOM-Nov 2023 -002

 These are the 3 cards I created with this very die set. They are similar, but all different.

hello -003

Do you have a favorite among these three?  I can' quite choose myself. LOL

 For the gold outlines and petals, I used the Holographic paper pad.

 

Please click HERE when you are ready to check out your cart. I appreciate that you shop through my affiliated links ( product links and shops at the side bar).
 
This Clearance Deal is BEST ever. Click here to find out.

 For those who used my affiliated links for shopping, thank you VERY much. I appreciate your stopping by today.

7 comments:

Sue D said...

Another beautiful card. My favorite is today's version.

Linda BL said...

Such pretty cards! Love all the gold accents on the card today.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great inspiration with that small die of the month set, Virginia! Especially love the outline swag in gold, wonderful design!!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Love them all!

Dawn T said...

Just delightful cards Virginia. This final one is beautiful.

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card! I love the little flowers!

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice ways to create different looks from the set.