Hello friends!
I am back with my 2nd project that I created with Small Die of The Month from Spellbinders.
The November "New Subscriber" registration window will be available November 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in November and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the 30th.
Join the Small Die of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.
This month's "Build a Card Hello" small die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more.
The inlaid die-cutting can be a bit more tedious.... however, a little bit goes a long way. I only need to add two more extra pieces to make the flower a stand-out.
This time, I took advantage of the small scalloped rectangle die and used it as a base. The pattern paper and ephemera are from this month's Quick and Easy Card Kit.
To add the green and red (from Scrapbook. com), I just die cut two more times with red and green cardstock. I saved EVERY little bits and placed them back to place.
You can use a Double-sided tape like this (adhere on the back of the die) for the inlaid cie-cutting.
Here is my first version with this die set.
For the gold outlines and petals, I used the Holographic paper pad.
Here are the monthly subscription plans:
Small Die of the Month, Large Die of The Month, Stitching Die of The Month, Embossing Folder of The Month, 3D Embossing Folder, Quick and Easy Card Kit, Clear Stamp of The Month, Clear Stamp & Die of the Month, Glimmer Hot Foil Kit,










7 comments:
Delightful card Virginia. Love the inlaid look
Love them both, Virginia!
So pretty! The inlaid technique is very effective!
Very pretty!
The inlaid pieces really brighten up your pretty card.
Both are lovely!
Nice layers to create a focal point.
Post a Comment