Sunday, November 19, 2023

November Quick and Easy Card Kits

 Hello friends!

I have been having so much fun with this month's Spellbinders Quick and Easy Cards. I actually make a LOT of cards in one sitting. 

The November "New Subscriber" registration window will be available November 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in November and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the 30th.

The Cardmaking Kit of the Month Club is NOW the the Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month Club. We have adjusted the contents down and reduced the price so that the kits no longer require a die cutting machine. This month's "Wonderful Things" Quick & Easy Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, die cut shapes, tons of embellishments, card bases, and more!

 I have TWO cards in today's post. The first one has the dark background with floral borders.

 happy day

 The ephemera pack comes with beautiful floral paper and I arranged them into a border.

happy day -001

 The copper sequins, sentiment sticker and cardstock are included in the kit as well. 

Virginia Lu-KOM-Nov 2023 -001

 It was so easy and satisfying to create this card. I find the color of the ephemera inspiring.  

My 2nd card is complete randomness.... but they work so well, right?

celebrate

 I love the pattern paper and decided to find a few paper elements to complement them.

Celebrate -001

 What do you think? I have a few more cards with this kit.

Please click HERE when you are ready to check out your cart. I appreciate that you shop through my affiliated links ( product links and shops at the side bar).
 
This Clearance Deal is BEST ever. Click here to find out.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautiful cards Virginia. I've been using a bit of ephemera lately for my Christmas cards. This set of ephemera are so pretty

Denise Bryant said...

Great cards! I especially love the first one with the dark background! It really sets off the floral design!

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the idea to use the flowers to create a border. The background really makes it stand out.

Sue D said...

Very pretty!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

These are awesome, Virginia! Card kits are great for simple or more fiddly cards!