Hello friends!
I am sharing a project with you about Small Die of The Month from Spellbinders.
The November "New Subscriber" registration window will be available November 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in November and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the 30th.
Join the Small Die of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.
This month's "Build a Card Hello" small die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more.
I am using the largest lace border die for today's project. As you can see this die set comes with 3 beautiful and intricate dies. There are so many possibilities!
I decided to ink up the background and placed lacy die over.
Once I have done the inking with Distress Oxide, I added the gold elements.
I am loving this Holographic paper pad from Scrapbook. com. This is my go-to metallic these days.
Of course, I used the hello die with the Holographic paper pad as well. The gold makes the entire design shine and cohesive.
Here are the monthly subscription plans:
Small Die of the Month, Large Die of The Month, Stitching Die of The Month, Embossing Folder of The Month, 3D Embossing Folder, Quick and Easy Card Kit, Clear Stamp of The Month, Clear Stamp & Die of the Month, Glimmer Hot Foil Kit,
Thanks for stopping by!










6 comments:
So pretty Virginia.
Love the lacy white die cuts layered on top of the pastel colors. So pretty! Holographic embellishments and sentiment add a nice touch.
I like the inking and the use of the die. Nice composition.
Pretty card with these dies.
Beautiful design and color combo!
Pretty white die on colored background!
Post a Comment