Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #445

s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...
s
Christmas Gift Tag

 We are using Simon Says Stamp products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) This week's challenge is in collaboration with the fabulous Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tag. This year's the the 7th year that Tracey's doing the super fun yearly event. Way to go, Tracey! 

For my project, I am using a few new and old favorites from Simon Says Stamp. Stamps I used are Merry and Bright and  Lattice Grid Cling Stamp.  These are awesome for holiday card-making.

tag

 Of course, I love the Simon Says Stamp Inks and this tag was all done with Simon's Ink. The sentiment was silver-embossed with Silver Embossing Powder. Here is a close-up.

2017-10-21

I applied Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste with
 Stencil TINY DOTS ssst121371 In Stitches
Stencil TINY DOTS ssst121371 In Stitches
 
 This stencil and Darice Sparkle glitter tape perfect for adding details.

 This darling tag truly was fun to create. 
I hope you check out Tracey's fun and spec-TAG-cular event!

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
s
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.

s
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!

40 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous, Virginia! Love the stencil detail!

Purple Princess said...

I love that stencil!!

ionabunny said...

Very sweet. Love the pom pom wool. Hugz

Beverley said...

What a cute, fun tag. Love your mix of elements and the embossing paste through the tiny dot stencil is FAB. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Hugs Bev x

Lagene said...

Super pretty Christmas tags! I especially love the applied embossing paste that looks like snow on the trees!

Sue LD said...

So cute. I like the colors and texture.

Lin said...

So many fun elements on your tag, Virginia! Really fun and different!

Sue Washburne said...

Such an adorable tag! ❤️ all the texture!

Nancy R. said...

So many cute elements to your tag, Virginia. I always admire you work, thanks for sharing it!

conil said...

What a little charmer that snowperson is...and I'm sure he loves the snow you created for him with the embossing paste and stencil.

Sandy said...

Love teh sweet simplicity of this tag.

lritchie said...

Such a cute little tag, love the use of the tiny dots stencil in the background!

Tracy Freeman said...

Love this, it's so cute and love how you used the stencil xxx

maria f. said...

This is SO DARN CUTE! And I love the pom pom hanger!

Dotty Jo x said...

Simply adorable! The little dots are so beautifully and delicately applied, Jo x

Harriet said...

Christmas tags are something I've never made. Your tag tells me I'm missing out on a fun way to say Merry Christmas to near and dear people. I love your tag. The snowman is especially sweet, but it's the dots. Those dots sure do add a perfect touch. Thank you.

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling tag.
Love the "stick" snowman.
thanks for sharing.

Sheila H said...

Love the cute and sweet snowman! I like the texture, too.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome funky little tag!

Teresa Doyle said...

Virginia I LOVE these stamp sets! This is the sweetest tag, Oh my goodness! So happy to see Tracey's tag event starting... ♥ it!

Yahaira Lizeth Valdivia Zegarra said...

Your tag its so cute!!! congrats!

Dawn Turley said...

cute as tags Virginia. Really beautiful

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet tag! I love the embossed dots for added texture! Darling snowman!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is really adorable! I love all the techniques you've featured on this tag, and the fun sketchy look! Really cute!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a darling, fun tag, Virginia! I love the embossing and those bright cheerful colors!

donna mikasa said...

That is such a charming little tag, Virginia! I love all the details you managed to put on such a small area! LOVE!!

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

That's a sweet tag ! That stencil is awesome !

ldiggs said...

These are just so cute! I just love the snow!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Totally gorgeous, Virginia! I love the added texture!! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Anita in France said...

Cute, contemporary, funky and so fun, Virginia ... all the detailing is brilliant ... love that pom pom tie! Delighted to be Guest Designing alongside you at SSSW! Anita :)

Crafty Math Chick said...

I am bummed that Merry and Bright is sold out - I love that little snowman and you used him beautifully!

Isabel Z said...

I love what you created.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Simply aadorable!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a cute snowman tag...great stencil.

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that tiny dot stencil, just perfect for a bit of added texture!

Farhana S said...

really cute! thanks for sharing!!

Beverly S. said...

Oh, Virginia I like this tag!!!! So many pretty touches on it...I love the silver embossing on the sentiment. You have also inspired me to get some embossing paste and try it. I love how it looks on your tag!
Thanks for making my want list grow!!!! ;)

Tracy A said...

Very cute. I love the texture you added.

Iris said...

So cute - love the little snowman.

Lindsey said...

Wow! There is so much detail in this tiny tag, Virginia! The scattered embossing, multi-ink blending, silver embossing...so much and yet it all works together beautifully!