Hello friends!
I am popping in to share a simple card with die-cutting.
The die I am using is from last month's Spellbinders Small Die of the month.
Unfortunately it was all sold out . I apologize that I can't find the source for you to buy this very die.
If you are interested, you must hurry over HERE and get it soon.
Back to my heart card....
I combined my two favorite things- Inlaid Die-cutting and Dry-embossing with Dies.
Back to my heart card....
I combined my two favorite things- Inlaid Die-cutting and Dry-embossing with Dies.
The sentiment I used is from Simon Says Stamp Really Like You
👉Lots of great sales over Spellbinders here.
👉 Altenew's having 25% off of the Halftone Hearts Nesting Dies here.
👉Simon Says Stamp's latest stamps can be found here
Thank you for stopping by!
(This month's release over Spellbinders are listed below)
(This month's release over Spellbinders are listed below)

8 comments:
so elegant Virginia. You really have used the dies to their max. And love the little tape type sentiment stripes.
Very pretty. I enjoy all the tips you give for maximizing supplies.
Hi, Beautiful card, Elegant!! I tried to get that heart die the minute I saw it on Yana's blog but it was sold out I was so bummed, it is the coolest, I wanted it so bad, oh well. Thanks for the great post today Tracey Magner
Ooooooh... So pretty Virginia. I love both of these things too, inlay always looks nice and I love the look of embossing with dies but I still haven't tried that one... Maybe later today after hubby goes to work for his evening shift. Lol
You know I love me some dry embossing and, in this case, it really enhances that pretty diecut. Lovely choice of pink and grey. Gorgeous.
This is so pretty and sweet!
What a lovely card! I like the tiny blocked sentiments!
So very pretty!
Post a Comment