
Altenew Clear Stamps DAINTY SPRIG
from: Simon Says Stamp
Altenew Clear Stamp and Die Set DAINTY SPRIG
from: Simon Says Stamp
With the help of Altenew 36 Pan Watercolor Set, I did a painterly kind of background with shades of Grey. To showcase the dainty leaves and stems, I think gray is a great choice!
Once the gray background is dry, I started stamping the leaves and flowers.
I thought it looked great with a subtle stamped background and so, that was what I did.
Instead of stamping the sentiment in black, I decided to white -embossed it and then applied same flower colors.

I added splatter and sequins for the final touches.
I really really enjoyed making this card. Hope you like it!
NEW--->SHIPPING NEWS
FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $100 with code USFREE
All products are listed below with affiliate links at no additional cost to you.
Thank you for your support.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Last but certainly not least...
Thank you for the awesome comments during the Altenew Holiday Release Blog Hop!
-
Teri Smith said... - Virginia, when I see your name on a blog hop I know my socks are
very nearly going to be blown off my feet. lol Seriously, you are so
creative & your cards do not disappoint in any sense of the word.
You've showcased this release brilliantly! You are right, we do all
look for love & peace in our lives & I love the Kraft background
on your first card. Each of your cards has something special to offer.
Thanks so much!


