Hello friends!
I am popping in to share a card with Leaf Mixed Die.
All products used are listed at the end of this post.
I don't know about you, but I often aspire to flower arrangement when it comes to placement.
Since the pieces are varied in details, size and shape, it is best to layer them like each individual flower.
I paired up the solid ones and showed off the delicate pieces.
I used Mega Label for the sentiment.
For the background, I added droplets of Liquid Pearl. For extra pizazz, I also tucked in some thread.
This is the beauty of this die set...ANY way you use it, the leaves are simple exquisite! It is an expensive set of dies... but you know your projects will be unbe-LEAF-ably gorgeous thanks to its fine and intricate designs. TODAY is the day to get this die with the promotional FREE shipping.
Thanks for stopping by!
U.S $10 off on orders over $129
$10 off entire purchase with code US10OFF at checkout on U.S. orders over $129 and enjoy FREE shipping from 10/14/2020 at 12:01 am EDT to 10/14/2020 at 11:59 pm EDT. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes. Click HERE prior to check out.






14 comments:
Love all that texture and color! Beautiful card! The leaf dies are awesome!
Fantastic Card. Love the colors.
stunning Virginia. What a gorgeous card.
I love this die set! And what
you have made with it is spectacular!
I love the layering and the intricacy of the leaf dies!
Very pretty--I like the placement and the colors.
The delicate arrangement as well as the fabulous details make a gorgeous card, and then there's the colors!!!! Oooh la la!!!
Beautiful colors and textures!! Love it!
Perfect graphic sentiment choice for this glorious spray of Autumn leaves. Love that you added that hint of pink.
This is STUNNING!!! I LOVE the colors and the layering details!
Love all the fall colors you used for building your arrangement. The different leaf pieces are so delicate and make such a striking focal point for your card! The mega die is perfect for this arrangement.
I really like how these look in the vibrant color mix. Great grouping and backdrop.
I don't know I missed this unbeleaf-ably gorgoeus card! Pinned it and I'll try to CASE it if I can!
so very pretty
Post a Comment