Hello friends!
I am stopping by with a quick post about the new Lacy Panel Die from Altenew.
If you have not checked out yesterday' release, please scroll down and be sure to comment for a chance to win Altenew $15 gift card.
Here is my 2nd version with the Lacy Panel Die along with the amazing Watercolor Garden Layering Die.
I used the gradient card stock for the flowers and for the the Lacy Panel, I used Pattern paper.
Here are my cards with the Winter Essential release.
Oct. 20th only!
35% off Red Cosmos Gradient Cardstock & Hibiscus Garden 3D Die Set Bundle (linked below)
💗Thank you for using my affiliate links for your shopping (at no additional cost to you). 💗
Your support meas a lot! Thank you for stopping by!






13 comments:
I do love that panel die! Pretty card!
Ok, I have to get that panel soon! Very clever to cut the panel from pattern paper! I love this release!
so pretty Virginia. Looks likes a great die.
Such gorgeous dies! i love the design!
Great vision and beauty on your card! Vivid color nicely set off with black components, yet so pretty! Love the lacy panel!!
All three cards are beautiful!! The colors are ooh-la-la gorgeous!!! I love seeing the many ways to use the lacy pattern die; it’s lovely.
This is very pretty, and I
do love the lacy die!
Okay. You got me. Had to have this floral dieset. It looks so beautiful on your card, it became essential that I add it to my stash.
Pretty colors and I like this lacy die.
Such beautiful work!!
Beautiful lacy panel and It looks so great paired with the flowers! I say YES VIRGINIA! For sure!!!!
LOVE love the lacy panel die - I am such a sucker for a small bg die like that...SO many options!!!! Thanks for inspiring as always!
Gorgeous cards, love the lacy panel background for these pretty flowers.
Post a Comment