Hello friends!
I hope this posts finds you well. I am sharing my 2nd take with the Spring Blooms Corner Die from Simon Says Stamp.
This was my 1st take. I think most of you really like it!
For today's card, all you need is color card stock, the die and sentiment.
This simple version is easy to create.

This one requires die-cutting twice and that's it. 
This card is all about details, isn't it?
Here I used assorted sequins to make the card shine!
If you do shop over Simon Says Stamp, be sure to use the code RSE542 and you will receive a FREE STENCIL (Rose Trio 6"x6").




9 comments:
I love this! The corner die is very pretty
and this is a simple way to use it!
Ooooo I love these! The sequins are awesome addition!
Really pretty design! Love the cards you've made with it!
WHoa! That's pretty. Using both corners really gives and impression of a cover die. Beautifully done.
Love this idea. I like the sequins you added too.
Great look for the corners, both single and double.
Love the corner die cut in that gorgeous pink! The tiny embellishments are such a cute addition to your card. This card could be used for birthday, thinking of you— so versatile.
What a completely different look - love them both!!!!
such pretty cards
Post a Comment