Hello friends!
I am back with another project from the Flowers and Swirls Release . Have you checked out yesterday's blog hop? Please scroll down if you have not done so. Be sure to comment to win as well!
This Edged Wildflower Die is definitely intriguing!
You may have already seen a few versions with this die already. You can use your own color paper, watercolored card stock or glitter card stock for the die-cutting. To save time, I have linked all products at the end of this post.
I chose the Alcohol Background Paper and this was SO easy to do.
To step up the design one extra notch, I took the Fine Liner Pen Sets (now 50% Off) and started to draw lines. With the die in place (sitting on top of the die), I followed the lined and traced around the edges.
By adding these lined details, the entire card looks even more cohesive despite the split panels. Within the outlines, I also colored the petals with Silver (Must-Have Gel Pen).
What do you think? Adding details are fun and interesting. Best of all, these details make the card design more original and unique!
Thanks for stopping by!





10 comments:
What a beautiful card, Virginia - that bg paper is amazing!!!!
Really like the way your using this patterned paper. Looks terrific on your cardw ith the doodled lines.
Beautiful card! I love the die!
Stunning! Love the alcohol ink!
Great use for the set. I like the added lines.
Great use if the alcohol ink panels and the new die. Love the details you added with the fine liner pens and the silver glitter pen.
Gorgeous paper and new die. The silver really stands out on the bold background. Beautiful!
This is gorgeous, and the extra details certainly make a difference!
Beautiful. I like the inked details.
Beautiful card..... you did a great job :) tyfs
Post a Comment