Saturday, February 19, 2022

The Clematis Etched Dies-Take 2!

Hello friends!

I am back with another share with this die is from Spellbinders.Clematis -001

 The Clematis Etched Dies is part of the Garden Favorites Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. It includes a set of four thin metal dies to make this robust Queen of Climbers flower blossom on any of your projects! Finished flower with foliage measures approximately 0.75 x 2.75 x 3.00 in./1.90 x 7.00 x 7.60 cm.

DSC_0082 (4)

 I did exactly what I did with my first version and did not over-layer the petals and flower center. What I will do next is to double/triple the petals and make them fuller.

DSC_0086 (3)

  The layering came easy thanks to the layering Die (Set A and B). I don't think I am good at cutting the card stock to exact size sometimes. But these layering rectangle Dies are life-savers!

DSC_0094 (2)

 Noticed how I colored one of the Clematis in light pink (at the center)? I love the subtle shades and thought it made a nice slight contrast with the white one.

two cards

 Here are my two cards with the same die. I am now inspired to create another with fuller blooms.

 Clematis

 If you love a stress-free session with flower dies, this set is ideal for creating your own blooms!

 Be Our Valentine $25 Off $100+ orders will be applied to all orders with a subtotal of $100+, clubs are not eligible for this promotion.  Details HERE 

 February new arrivals are here. Check out all the new collections:
• Bibi’s Butterflies
• Susan’s Garden Favorites (including want it all bundle)
• Spring Into Glimmer
• NEW Cardmaker Stamps

 

 IMPORTANT: Once you finish your shopping, please click HERE to check out (so Spellbinders knows that I sent you and I will get a little credit!)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

The flowers are so pretty! Love the cards you created!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Very pretty! Like the light and delicate shades!

conil said...

This looks so easy to assemble but very impressive on a card. Love the soft backgrounds you've chosen, as well.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love both! Great designs!

Linda BL said...

Both flowers are lovely, but like the one with the added color. Very pretty card!

Ms. Tamp said...

Great design share. I like the idea for grouping.

Dawn T said...

just beautiful Virginia.

Purple Princess said...

so beautiful