Hello friends!
Today's the April Stamp/Dies/ Hot Foil release day for Altenew. I am sharing a brand new project from this release. One of the gorgeous die sets is called "Hanging Flowers Layering Die"
This die set really is easy to use. Each larger petal comes with embossed lines and it allows you to get the smaller die pieces. Hence, it is super easy to assemble.
For the petals and leaves, I used Altenew Gradient Cardstock. ( Red Cosmos)
I also paired it up with the intricate embossing folder called "Luxurious Motifs 3D Embossing Folder"
There will be MORE inspiration to come. I will be part of the blog hop tomorrow (April 12th) at 9am EST. I hope that you will stop by and comment to check out the entire release as they are full of eye candy!
Here are a few items that are worth mentioning . You may find my sample photos for some of the designs:Luxurious Motifs 3D Embossing Folder
Hanging Flowers Layering Die (SSS)
NEW: Stamp Wheel Sticky Mat is now available for separate purchase. You now have the option to get the mat without getting the Stamp Wheel. Center Alignment Guides can also be purchased HERE.
You can check out the entire release HERE. Be sure to check out your shopping cart HERE if you do make a purchase. Affiliated links are applied at no additional cost to you. Thank you!






9 comments:
What an awesome die set! Love the beautiful card you created!
This is so pretty! Love the die set and the embossing folder!
So pretty. Love the embossed vellum background!
So pretty Virginia. It looks stunning with the gorgeous embossed background.
I love the texture of the background!
Beautiful. I like the colors and the background.
So beautiful! The dimension of the flowers and the contrast of red and white is lovely!
Great to have a chance to look at the new sets and have some ideas on how to create.
Awesome card, love the use of vellum, looks like a fun die to use.
Post a Comment