Hello friends!
I am back to share this month's Embossing Folder Club Kit from Spellbinders.
The April "New Subscriber" registration window will be available April 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in April and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the 30th.
Now it's even easier to join the club. You can now purchase club subscriptions and store products in the same checkout.
Join the Embossing Folder of the Month Club (2D) and receive an
expertly designed embossing folder each month, complete with
inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and
more.
This month's "Seamless Floral Background" embossing folder is perfect for making cards, decor, and more.
I am also combining this die set along with this month's Clear Stamp of the Month. "Friendship Garden" Clear Stamp Set truly is a beautiful stamp set. t
I am listing the special features of this card:
1. dry-embossed background
2. white-embossed image
3. alcohol-markers coloring (on the back)
4. die-cutting: the white scalloped piece (from Small Die of the Month Club)
For the white-embossed image, I added an extra piece of coordinating die underneath. This really shows off the image better over the background.
I also added an extra scalloped piece with stamped sentiment.
What do you think? I certainly had a blast creating this card. I kept adding details and more details as I created.... I hope this post gives you some inspiration for this month's Small Die of the Month Club and Clear Stamp of the Month.
Spellbinders Club Kit: Small Die of the Month,
Clear Stamp and Die of the Month,
Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month,
Die Hard (Small Die+Large Die),
Die & Stamp (Small+Large Die + Stamp) Addict,
Glimmer 'n Cut ( Small+ Large +Glimmer) ,
The Total Package (all of the items, $100)
Thanks for stopping by!
.png)






7 comments:
Fabulous Virginia. Lovely background and awesome focal image.
Virginia, this is beautiful! Love the embossing
and the stamp, and together they are gorgeous!
Gorgeous flowers! PERFECT for spring!!!!!!!!
Love all the embossing! The focal image is so lovely and looks so delicate. It reminds me of lace.
Great combination for the layers. I like the die cut for the center.
Beautiful. I like the colors and the embossing.
Beautiful! I always have difficulty stamping large stamps even with a platform. Always an issue mostly in the center. Great embossed background.
Post a Comment