Hello friends!
It's my turn to share multiple projects over Altenew Card Blog.
I am excited to share some creative projects with Garden Reverie Ensemble. This ensemble includes Chestnut Tree Layering Die, Bird Bath Layering Die Set, Watercolor Roses, and Rolling Hills 3D Embossing Folder.
First up, I like to highlight Bird Bath Layering Die. This die comes with a bird bath and 3 cute birds. It really is a great addition to your floral-themed garden. It is also easy to align since each piece has 3-4 layers. Do you know that you can also change up the bird bath and turn it into a flower planter?
Pro tip:
Change up the die-cut image and make it your own!
With the little "surgery," I trimmed off the top portion of the bird bath and turned it into a planter! Imagine how you can use the Bird Bath Die for your creative garden arrangement! The Hanging Flowers Layering Die Set has the right proportion and design with the "planter." It's a match!
Pro tip:
Use design paper (such as Exuberant 6x6 Paper Pack) with the dies for instant colors, creative patterns, and texture.
To add a touch of whimsy to the background, I ink-blended (Parrot, Lagoon, and Green Opal) with Leaf Bed Stencil. The sentiment from Sunrise In the Park completes this fun and thoughtful design.
For the finishing touches, I used Glitter Cardstock and Enamel Dots. BTW, can you spot the little birdie (from Bird Bath Layering Die)?
My next card from this ensemble is all about Rolling Hills 3D Embossing Folder.
This embossing folder is so versatile that you can use it for a background or create a scene like this card.
Pro-tip:
To stretch the use of embossing folders, try the masking technique!









6 comments:
I like the planter take for the bird bath.
These are gorgeous!
Wonderful cards!
I love how you turned bird bath into a planter. All your cards are fabulous!
Love the bird bath card and the planter. What a cool idea to make the bird bath into a planter. So creative!
Awesome cards! I love the scene you created with the rolling hills!
Post a Comment