Thursday, April 13, 2023

Small Die of the Month "Punch and Pierce Borders"

 Hello friends!

How are you doing? I am back to share this month's Small Die of the Month from Spellbinders. As mentioned in my previous post, this month's die is full of value! I am loving how Spellbinders came up with this thoughtful die set!

 

The April "New Subscriber" registration window will be available April 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in April and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the 30th.

Now it's even easier to join the club. You can now purchase club subscriptions and store products in the same checkout.

Join the Small Die of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.

This month's "Punch & Pierce Borders" small die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more.

Happy birthday

 This die set truly is of great value. Gone are the days of border punches.... with these dies, you can easily create intricate border with various die combination.  I used the sentiment and die from this month's Clear Stamp of the Month. "Friendship Garden" Clear Stamp Set truly is a beautiful stamp set. t

   
 happy birthday -001 
 
 By die-cutting two pieces each, I was able to create two panels and jointed it as one on the card front.
 
 Happy birthday 
 
This card truly is simple and yet so captivating thanks to the lacy designs. 
 I hope this post gives you some inspiration for this month's Small Die of the Month Club and  Clear Stamp of the Month.

Spellbinders Club Kit: Small Die of the Month 

 Large Die of the Month,

 Stitching Die of the Month,

 Embossing Folder Club, 

3D Embossing Folder,

 Quick and Easy Card Club,  

Clear Stamp of the Month,

 Clear Stamp and Die of the Month, 

 Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month,  

Die Hard (Small Die+Large Die), 

Die & Stamp (Small+Large Die + Stamp) Addict,

Glimmer 'n Cut ( Small+ Large +Glimmer) ,

The Total Package (all of the items, $100)

For all the sales, please check my side bar as they are updated daily.

 lease click on banners and text links to shop and check out with any of my affiliated text links.

 Thanks for stopping by!   

8 comments:

Sue D said...

So pretty. I like how you joined these panels.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the delicate lace look!

Linda BL said...

The lacy design is lovely I that soft color. Pretty card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the lace pattern on these dies and your card is beautiful!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Virginia. Looks so delicate and lacy

Denise Bryant said...

Lots of pretty detail with this border die! Beautiful card!

Ms. Tamp said...

Great idea to combine for a larger look!

Kathy Raker said...

Adorable Lacy look, great idea putting 2 pieces together.