Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Altenew April 2023 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)

 Hello friends! 

Warning: Photo-heavy post 

 It's time to share this month's marvelous monthly subscriptions series:  Build-A-Garden: Esplanade Flowers (Stamps, Stencils, Dies, Mini Blending Brush), Dynamic Duo: Treat Yourself , Craft-A-Flower: Zinnia Layering Die Set, Spark Joy: Festive Flowers, Mini Delight: Mini Pattern Power Stamp & Die Set 

 Come join the release hop! If you stop by from the blog of Caly Person, you are in the right place.

 
Altenew-Craft-A-Flower Zinnia

Zinnia is such a happy and cheery flower. I think everyone can use a bit of Zinnia in their life. For this reason, I decided to change it up.

Altenew-Craft-A-Flower Zinnia -002

Instead of a card, I decorated a gift bag that I bought from Dollar Store. I love creating my own gift bag as they help stretch our supplies other than just card-making.

Altenew-Craft-A-Flower Zinnia -003

These Zinnia were ink-blended and sprayed for instant shades and colors.

Altenew-Craft-A-Flower Zinnia -005 
 
 It truly is easy to make multiple blooms as the sprayed ink dried rather quickly. Altenew-Craft-A-Flower Zinnia -001

 The Gold Metallic Ink Spray works wonders! Altenew-Craft-A-Flower Zinnia -006

 
Altenew-Build-A-Garden Esplanade Flowers-Woven Basket 3D Embossing Folder

I used Lavender cardstock this time and applied partial dry-embossing for the background.

Altenew-Build-A-Garden Esplanade Flowers-Woven Basket 3D Embossing Folder -001

The Wicker Texture 3D Embossing Folder added some lovely interest to the overall design. Tip/Reminder: don't forget to pull out your dry-embossing folders for that extra textures. A little bit goes a long way!

Altenew-Build-A-Garden Esplanade Flowers-Woven Basket 3D Embossing Folder -002

I also love the ease of applying colors to the petals with the coordinating stencils.

Altenew-Build-A-Garden Esplanade Flowers-Woven Basket 3D Embossing Folder 
 
By the way, do you know that the Stamp Wheel's Sticky Mat are now sold separately? The Sticky Mat works GREAT with stenciling. You would no longer need Washi Tape to tape it down.

Altenew-Build-A-Garden Esplanade Flowers-Woven Basket 3D Embossing Folder -003 
 In this release, there are also 3 new sets of Watercolor Brush markers. see Summer Travel Bundle HERE I have a simple card created with the Islands of Fiji.
 
Altenew-Billowing Peonies Stamp Set
 
 The colors are absolutely beautiful and vibrant. In fact, you can get the Summer Travel Bundle HERE. The price is most reasonable, too.
 
All text products are affiliated links applied at no additional cost to you.   
Thank you for your support. 
 
HERE is the entire release for this month's subscription.

Giveaway Prizes: $300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $100 gift certificate to 1 lucky winner and a $20 gift certificate to 10 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 04/24/2023 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 11 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 04/26/2023.

*The winners of the $100 gift certificates will be chosen from comments left on the Altenew blog. 

 👉Your next stop is the blog of Joy Baldwin's!

   Thanks so much for stopping by!

60 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous cards and gift bag!!! I hope whoever gets that bag saves it and frames it!!!

mel h said...

I love the gift bag and the rainbow floral card...such great ideas!

Nurse Ratchet said...

That bag is spectacular!💖🌸💖

Ms. Tamp said...

Great projects! I do like the idea for the bag.

Linda BL said...

Pretty cards. The gift bag is a gift in itself! One of the prettiest bags I have seen. I would display it prominently in my craft room and hope someone thought I made it!

Maria Giselle B. said...

Love your cards especially the rainbow colored Islands of Fiji. I would love to recreate this.

Barbara said...

Love, love the gift bag and the beautiful cards!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome creations! I really love the beautiful zinnias on your gift bag!

Chaos & Happiness said...

I love all the projects you posted! each one is unique and beautiful all it's own. The Esplanade FLowers have to be my favorite. The lavender cardstock makes the flowers jump out at you in a good way.

Sunshine said...

Love the bag made with the zinnia build a flower die. I love zinnias! Your second card is beautiful - love the color choices!

Amy Solovay said...

Love the creative ideas you've shared in this post, Virginia! That gift bag is stunning and so unique! LOVE it! Your cards are fantastic, too!

Laurie Black said...

Fabulous projects! I love the cheerful zinnias on the bag.

MadCat Cards said...

That bag is fantastic! What a clever and artistic idea. I really like the flowers on the purple card the best. Very vibrant and the color combo is perfect!

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful cards and a Gorgeous Gift Bag! Looks like something one would buy in an upscale boutique.

Sue Smith said...

I love the bright and cheerful colors on your gift bag. Fabulous cards. Terrific talent you have 😊❤

Maureen Reiss said...

Beautiful card!!!! I love your Fantastic bag!!!!!

Debby Allen said...

Such fun zinnias! Nicely done with the variegated colors!

Mendy said...

I have my eye on those zinnia dies and now even more. Love that gift bag! Way to think outside the box.

DorothyA said...

What wonderful "makes"! I especially like the gift bag! I have so many plain, boring bags and you inspire me to dress them up!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so gorgeous with all the beautiful flowers!

sharon g said...

The die cut flowers are just adorable!

Becky Gregory said...

These are wonderful! The bag is a gift all by itself! Thanks for the tip on the sticky mat.

Meredith Smith said...

I really enjoyed looking at your beautiful creations! The gift bag is so pretty! It is a bag someone would keep and display!

Becky Gregory said...

I love the hot foiling!

BDW said...

I love to make gift bags also! The zinnias are so pretty. I love the colors. Thanks for using the new colors so we got a look at them, so pretty.

joni said...

Love the gift bag and your cards are amazing as well!

Deborah Hellman said...

Beautiful designs and the bag is amazing 👏 😍

Pam Rose said...

What a stunning gift bag. Great idea to stretch the supplies and budget. Thank you for sharing

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Beautiful projects! Love the bright vibrant colours!

Claudia said...

I really adore your cards and the gift bag. Your color choices are so exquisite and the gift bag deco is beautiful too. Next time I decorate mine, I will use layered dies too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jayne said...

Wow, I love how beautiful the gift bag is. Your cards are amazing also.

Sarah Haumschild

Patty Ann said...

An embellished gift bag. What a terrific idea.

cjs said...

Such great inspiration - lovely projects!

Melissa Leftrick said...

Everything is beautiful but the gift bag is AMAZING!!!!

Liz O. said...

These cards are very beauifil Virginia! Thanks for the inspiration!

Nandini said...

The cards are cute. And I really love the gift bag!

Sadia Ashraf said...

Oh Virginia! I absolutely love your floral gift bag.

Sue D said...

Pretty floral projects. I love zinnias too.

Sandy Anderson said...

Gorgeous cards! But, the gift bag really spoke to me! I always decorate gift bags, but this one is so awesome! Thank you for sharing!

Lori Podolsky said...

That has to be the prettiest gift bag that I've ever seen, Virginia, and your cards are divine!

Mary Holshouser said...

The bag is a gift in itself.
Gorgeous. thanks for sharing

Kalpana said...

I love the versatility of this die set, gift bag is a great idea!, thanks

ljcasselman said...

What a beautiful gift bag! I’m always looking for ideas and this is a keeper! Thank you!

Sue D said...

I so agree with you... "everyone can use a bit of zinnia in their life"; they are my all-time garden favorites and this new zinnia die set is a definite must have for my crafting supplies. Your gift bag is just gorgeous... love, love, love it. Thanks for your inspiration!

Jeanne Beam said...

Gorgeous projects! Love the gift bag with the flowers and the awesome cards.
Thanks for sharing.

Sandy Baggarly said...

Love what you did with the zinnias! So pretty!

Geri S said...

Darling bag and joyful cards! Am loving this release!

Teresa Rogers said...

Such a great idea to use the flowers for a “make your own gift bag”.

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Virginia, Your projects are amazing. I also appreciate you including the water coloring video. It has great instructions in it.
I just adore your Zinnia gift bag. It is so cheery. The person receiving the gift will like the bag as much as the gift. What a unique way to use your supplies for more than just card making. I look forward to see what you make next.

Renee V said...

Love the bag and cards!!!

Kathy Raker said...

Adorable gift bag and cards! Zinnias will warm anyone's heart. Thanks for sharing!

Cyndi said...

Wonderful projects! I especially love the bag -- those Craft-A-Flower Zinnias are my favorite from this fantastic release

Jeanne Rice said...

Beautiful cards and bag. I love the Build a Garden card.. so pretty.

RockSeaTea said...

These Zinnia's are just wonderful. Definately adding that one to the wish list.

Lissette said...

Love those zinnias and the gift bag with the flowers is very cute. Thanks for sharing.

RobiW said...

Beautiful projects! I especially love the gift bag -- what a great idea~

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a beautiful gift bag and I love the gorgeous cards you made too!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Wow! Gorgeous projects! I love the dimension of the zinnias on the gift bags!

Lesia said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Love all of the lines and details!!

Danyelle Dillon said...

Love all your pretty projects. The flowers are gorgeous. The flower die set looks so fun to use.