Hello friends!
Hope you are doing well. This is not my first time using/talking about Simon Hurley's Stamping Foam.
I have had it for a while now and don't think I have used it enough. "Too many products, too little time..." I am sure you can all relate to some degree.
Stamping Foams come in various shapes: circle Simon Says Stamp, Scrapbook. com,
heart(SSS, Scrapbook) , blocks (SSS, Scrapbook).
By using the Altenew Curtain Leaves Cover Die (Altenew, SSS, Scrapbook), I applied ink first on stamp foam, pressed with slight pressure onto the die and then stamped onto the card stock.
This stamping foam costs around $7-$8 and yet it helps to get much more mileage from your dies and stamped images. I was a bit skeptical before I purchased it. Now I know that it does have its full merits and is a great tool to have around.
I added a piece of leafy die called Zero-Waste Leafy Patterns Die (Altenew, Scrapbook. com, SSS)
Alternative: Archways Die: Altenew, SSS can be substituted with the stamped images.
This design is super simple thanks to the impactful stamped image from the die and stamp foam.
I hope that this inspires you in some way and give the stamp foam a try if you have not don so just yet.
Thank you for stopping by!
Scrapbook.cm offers FREE Gift: Yay Tag Die. Check out your shopping cart here






6 comments:
How cool is this card! Love the background circle and gold leaves!
Great card. The circle is the perfect backdrop for pretty gold leaves. I have the stamping foam in the rectangular and heart style, but guess I will need to try the circle one as well!
The finished card is lovely so the foam seems to work well !
stunning. I'll be CASEing this one if I can find where my circle stamping foam has hidden itself! Love the idea of how you did the stamping
Beautiful design! I remember trying some stamping foam many years ago. Lots of possibilities!
I have seen the foam, but not many ideas for use. Seems like an interesting product to try.
Post a Comment