Thursday, May 4, 2023

A Sea-themed Card

Hello friends!

April Showers bring May flowers! I am getting excited about the yearly planting season. But first, let's look at an interesting embossing Folder from Spellbinders. This Cast Away Embossing Folder is quite popular, it's only available in Scrapbook. com  sold out.

Next it's this set of stamp and die called Seahorse Garden by Dawn Woleslagle (Spellbinders). 

Shop Spellbinders, Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp

 This set of stamps and dies are absolutely enchanting.

long time no sea

 It has great details and requires minimum coloring.

long time no see

Obviously , it would be best to purchase the coordinating dies as the details really pop once die cut. 

Seahorse Garden-Cast Away 3D Embossing Folder-Virginia Lu - Copy

I finally tried out Distress Watercolor Pencils Set 1(Scrapbook. com, Spellbinders, Simon Says Stamp),  Set 2 (Scrapbook. com, Spellbinders, Simon Says Stamp) and have Set 3 on my wish list. 

I am enjoying them and am learning to get the hang of it.

DSC_0162 (3)

The May the month of May is an a-may-zing one for you. As always, I appreciate your feedback and use of my affiliated links. All text links and side bar links are applied at no additional cost to you.

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the embossing folder and the stamp and die set! Gorgeous card!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

What a fabulous sea scene!

Kathy Raker said...

Unique embossing folder and adorable card.

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Virginia. the folder gives just the right amount of texture and the rest of the elements are perfect.

Sue D said...

Love this pretty underwater scene.

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice look at the embossing folder. I like it combined with the other elements for the underwater scene.

Linda BL said...

Love the nautical theme. The die cuts really do pop on that lovely background!