Saturday, May 20, 2023

Another Take on Country Wheelbarrow Etched Die

Hello friends!

I am back with another take with Spellbinders Country Wheelbarrow Etched Die (Scrapbook. com) .

  two cards 

About Country Wheelbarrow Etched Dies : it's part of the Country Road Collection by Annie Williams. When assembled, the set of seven thin metal cutting dies creates a fabulous wheelbarrow. It is a perfect place to fit accessory sets:

👉Shop Simon Says Stamp: Wheelbarrow, Garden Builder, Seasonal Decor and Rustic Garden

👉Shop Spellbinders:  Garden Builder, Seasonal Decor and Rustic Garden

👉Shop Scrapbook. com: Wheelbarrow, Garden Builder, Seasonal Decor and Rustic Garden

Country Road is Annie Williams’ debut collection with Spellbinders. This offering creates a wonderful rural backdrop. It includes all the details such as a wheelbarrow, florals, wooden signs to even fencing parts, and more. A clear stamp set provides not only a wonderful wood sign but sentiments and images to tie everything together. Bring a part of the countryside into your projects!

wonderful friend

This time I chose the warmer color combo and the wheelbarrow now has a different look.

wonderful friend -001

I chose gold foil paper for the trim and instead of a black cat, it is now a taffy cat.

Virginia Lu-Country Wheelbarrow -001

These are many interesting die elements from Garden Builder. which makes the design a fun and easy task.

DSC_0033

The sentiment is from one of the last month's Clear Stamp Set.

DSC_0094

Hope you like the two versions. I have at least one more to come! Thanks for stopping by!

👉👉👉BTW Do you know that Spellbinders has a new product that will work with the Platinum 6 Die Cut machine? It's called BetterPress. You can now pre-order HERE.

I highly recommend the following item:

I used for all of the die-cutting are from Scrapbook. com Cardstock. The paper pads are made of great quality and offer LOTS of colors. The price right now is unbelievable-->HERE 

Here are the May release from Spellbinders 

Shop Delightful Die-cutting Sale HERE
👉Shop early for BEST selection, check out your shopping cart HERE

7 comments:

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

This is a super die set and I love how you have used it today!

Dawn T said...

So beautiful Virginia. Both of your cards are delightful. Love the Taffy cat!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Love the bright colors! What a fun wheel barrow!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card using the wheel barrel die is so beautiful! In fact a great job on both cards.

Linda BL said...

Both cards are so cute! Love the taffy colored cat!

Sue D said...

I like both versions and the addition of the cats.

Ms. Tamp said...

I do like the combination and the wood grain texture.