Sunday, May 21, 2023

Easy Stenciling and Dry-Embossing

Hello friends!

Hope this post finds you well.

Here is how I used this Sweet Honeysuckles 3D Embossing Folder

Altenew-Mini Hummingbird Stamp-Die-Golden Sunshine Glitter Cardstock-Dotted Pinwheel Background Stamp -001

I am using this latest release of glitter paper to add that extra shine. I stamped the background with Dotted Pinwheel Stamp. ( shop Scrapbook.com, Simon Says Stamp).

Altenew-Mini Hummingbird Stamp-Die-Golden Sunshine Glitter Cardstock-Dotted Pinwheel Background Stamp -002

 Thanks to the coordinating stencil, I was able to apply a very clean inking to the Sweet Honeysuckles 3D Embossing Folder. This set remains to be my favorite ink set for ink-blending (Shop Altenew HERE) .

Altenew-Mini Hummingbird Stamp-die-Golden Sunshine Glitter Cardstock-Dotted Pinwheel Background Stamp

 At the time of this post, I am not sure when the coordinating stencil will be for sale/available.

Altenew-Mini Hummingbird Stamp-Die-Golden Sunshine Glitter Cardstock-Dotted Pinwheel Background Stamp -003


Shop Altenew Crafty Countdown Sale HERE

 
Weekly Crafty Sale! Enjoy up to 45% off on select stamps, dies, inks, stencils, and more

  Check out Altenew HERE

11 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous embossing folder design and a beautiful hummingbird too! Lovely card!

Linda BL said...

Love how you added the hummingbird to the beautifully embossed and colored flowers. Pretty card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - sweet hummingbird with the honeysuckle blossoms, Virginia!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your colorful hummingbird!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous colors and I love the flowers on this embossing folder!

Sue D said...

This is beautiful!

Ms. Tamp said...

The embossing folders are stunning. Great to add the hummingbird to the scene.

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Everything is beautiful, Virginia, especially the hummingbird!

Dawn T said...

Stunning Virginia. Love how clean and crisp the inking is using stencils.

Cindy C. said...

Beautiful!!

Kathy Raker said...

Beautiful Honeysuckles and hummingbird card!