Hello friends!
I hope this post finds you well. I am sharing this month's 3D Embossing Folder of the Month.
The May "New Subscriber" registration window will be available May 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in May and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the end of the month.
This month's 3D Embossing Folder "Balloons & Banners" is perfect for making cards, decor, and more. Join the NEW 3D Embossing Folder of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed three dimensional embossing folder each month, complete with inspiration. This is not just your ordinary embossing folder! 3D Embossing Folder shapes and sculpts paper into amazing works of art. Transform cardstock, patterned paper, vellum and more into stunning textured elements to bring your project up a level. *3D Embossing Folders require a 3D Compatible die cutting machine and may require a Universal Plate System. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.
This time, I chose colored cardstock with the 3D Embossing Folder. The effect is wonderful. I have to remind myself that embossing folders and color cardstock are great together.....and easy, too!
I am really enjoying using Distress Oxide Watercolor Pencils for the coloring. The mixture of water and Distress Watercolor is just perfect for the not-so-perfect coloring that I did here.
The Clear Stamp and Die of the Month makes the great focal point for the design.
Here are the monthly subscription plans:
Small Die of the Month, Large Die of The Month, Stitching Die of The Month, Embossing Folder of The Month,3D Embossing Folder, Quick and Easy Card Kit, Clear Stamp of The Month, Clear Stamp & Die of the Month,Glimmer Hot Foil Kit,
(click to see more)
Thanks for stopping by!








7 comments:
Gorgeous! Embossed on colored cardstock is such a great idea. I never think of doing it. Great coloring and good choice of colors.
Wonderful embossing folder and a great card design!
love the embossing folder, and the co-ordinating stamp and die set is great!
Mustn’t forget your colouring, it’s very pretty!
what a superb card. That folder looks amazing and love the focal image you've used on top.
Pretty colors and I like the embossed balloon background.
Love this embossing folder and the stamped design! Awesome card!
Nice idea for use. Such lovely layers.
Post a Comment