Hello friends!
I am popping in to share a project with this month's Craft Your Life Project Kit. This Botanical Line Art design is from May and are available to current subscribers only.
I understand that this is a "commitment" if you sign up with the new subscription. However, I can honestly say that almost never come across with the Craft Your Life Project Kit that I do not like.As you can probably tell, there is a gradient effect with the Altenew Blends Paper I use.
With that in mind, I stamped the image with two-three shades of yellow.
A little gold goes a long way. If you do not have a gold foil paper, you might want to add it on your wish list. I love using gold foil paper with die-cutting. Shop Altenew here, Scrapbook. com here, Simon Says Stamp here.
For all the subscription plan, you can check out the Ultimate Subscription Plan.
Weekly Crafty Sale! Enjoy up to 45% off on select stamps, dies, inks, stencils, and more from our Weekly Sale Collection!
Thanks for stopping by!






6 comments:
The kits continue to be stunning. I like how you've used the different products to create the layers and dimension.
Stunning Virginia. Such a fabulous look of the stamping and dies.
Love all the gold on your card. The leaf arrangement is stunning! Such a great card!
Absolutely gorgeous!
Your card is gorgeous, love this new kit!
The project kit looks great! Beautiful card!
Post a Comment