Thursday, May 18, 2023

Altenew May 2023 Marvelous Monthly Series Release Blog Hop + Giveaway ($300 in Total Prizes!)

 Hello friends!

It's time to share this month's marvelous monthly subscription with you.
We are celebrating this month's Craft Your Life Project Kit, Build-a Garden, Craft-a-Flower, Mini Delight and Spread Joy with a blog hop! You can find out all about it with Ultimate Subscription Plan.


For details and inspiration of this op, please visit Altenew Card Blog. If you came by Emily's Blog, you are in the right spot.  All products links are affiliated links applied at no additional cost to you. Thank you for using them for your crafty purchase.


Altenew-Craft Your Life Project Kit Marigold Butterflies-Blue Crystal Glitter Card Stock-004
 
Craft Your Life Project Kit is truly a GREAT subscription plan. It comes with an embossing folder, die , stamp set , stencil set. 
 
Altenew-Craft Your Life Project Kit Marigold Butterflies-Blue Crystal Glitter Card Stock-001
 
In this set,  a few extra butterflies were included in the kit. This Botanical Butterflies are available to new and current subscribers only.

Altenew-Craft Your Life Project Kit Marigold Butterflies-Blue Crystal Glitter Card Stock-002

With the combination of dry-embossing and die-cutting, I maximize the use of the stencil, stamps and die in this set.

Altenew-Craft Your Life Project Kit Marigold Butterflies-Blue Crystal Glitter Card Stock-003 
 
 The additional butterfly was die cut with the new Sparkling Twilight Glitter Cardstock
With these wonderful project kit ensemble, your imagination and creativity will have no bounds 

 
I was able to apply dry-embossing, die-cutting, stenciling, and ink-blending all in one go! The result is truly glorious!

 Altenew-Craft Your Life Project Kit Marigold Butterflies-Blue Crystal Glitter Card Stock

Featured products: Build-A-Garden Rocktrumpet,  
Altenew-Build-A-Garden Rocktrumpet-Glitter Gradient Cardstock Set - Purple Galore -Golden Sunrise -Nesting Slim Rectangles Die Set
 
I had a blast mixing and blending colors to the flowers. Since it is a very large stamp and die set, I decided to use Nesting Slim Rectangles Die Set to capture most of the stenciled images. 
 
Altenew-Build-A-Garden Rocktrumpet-Glitter Gradient Cardstock Set - Purple Galore -Golden Sunrise -Nesting Slim Rectangles Die Set 
The new set of Atomic Fresh Dye Ink are super juicy and easy to apply to the stenciled image. The Red Sunset Dye Ink are particularly awesome for your floral images.
 
Altenew-Paint-by-Number Classical Roses-Artists' Gouche -001
 
This bundle is the new set for those who enjoys simple coloring. ANYONE can do it as long as you have the supplies like this
 
Altenew-Paint-by-Number Classical Roses-Artists' Gouche -002
 
 Like any "Coloring By Number", you can find a tiny number on each petal and simply follow the guide and add Artists' Gouache.
 
Altenew-Paint-by-Number Classical Roses-Artists' Gouche
 
 The "Paint-By-Number" Sheets are made of great quality paper and gorgeous images. I think Paint-by-Number Classical Roses, Artists' Gouache will make a great birthday or Christmas gift!
 
Altenew-Paint-by-Number Classical Roses-Artists' Gouche
 
Don't forget to check out the Altenew Fine Watercolor Paint Brushes while you look into it.  
 

 
 FREE Ink Blending Tool Stackable Storage ($19.99 value) on orders over $89 from 05/17/2023 at 12:01 am EDT until 05/19/2023 at 11:59 pm EDT. Shop sale HERE

Craft Your Life Project Kit will no longer be released to the public in the Altenew store, not like other subscription products. It will only be available via the Ultimate Subscription Plan or Craft Your Life Project Kit Monthly Subscription Plan. All products links are listed below. Affiliate links are applied at no additional cost  to you. Thank you for your support. 

Giveaway Prizes: $300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 2 lucky winners and a $25 gift certificate to 8 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 05/24/2023 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 10 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 05/26/2023.

 

👉Your next stop is Lilith's Blog! Enjoy your blog hopping! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Thanks so much for stopping by!

43 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

These are all Gorgeous!!! Super colorful!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE the flowers! The coloring and how you did the glitter paper! Just stunning!

Linda BL said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the colors on the first card with the butterfly. Elegant card!

Patti H. said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, Virginia! My favorite is the beautiful Rocktrumpet! A new flower to me & soooo beautiful!

mel h said...

I love the beautiful glittery butterfly and the elegantly colored flowers. Just beautiful cards.

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous cards! I love all of these beautiful flowers and the color combos you used on each of your cards!

Donna Walls said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards with lovely color palettes. I'm in love with the Rock Trumpet Stenciling Set.

Lawanda Milton said...

These are all beautiful! I just ordered the gouache during the sale, so I'd love to try the paint by number. I love the colors you used on the butterfly card. Purple is my favorite!

Deborah Hellman said...

Gorgeous cards... 😍 Thanks for the inspiration.

corky.kay@verizon.net said...

Beautiful! The first one is my fave!!

Deb D said...

I absolutely love those marigold butterflies! What a wonderful embossing folder and stencil!

Melissa Leftrick said...

Such gorgeous creations!!!

I Card Everyone said...

There was always a paint-by-number set or two under our Christmas tree each year, Virginia!
So much to love about your projects - but you know you caught my heart with this pretty butterfly!
=]

Tina said...

Love the color combos...very beautiful.

Ms. Tamp said...

Beautiful design shares. I like the butterfly.

Patty Ann said...

The colors and butterfly on the first card are my favorite.

DorothyA said...

Your cards are so beautiful Virginia! My favorite is your first card- I just love the texture and those colors are my favorites!

Liz O. said...

Beautiful projects Virginia. Love them all, particularly the paint by numbers rose, it looks easy to follow and a great beginners project. Thanks for the inspiration!

Donna Cheatle said...

The coloring in the first card is just glorious. Rich and vibrant, yet almost soft as well. Beautiful!!

Dawn T said...

Superb cards Virginia. Love the first one and that Rocktrumpet card is stunning. Such pretty colours

Theresa said...

thank you for using the Craft your life kit. It's my favorite kit each month and hardly anyone uses it. beautiful coloring. Thanks as always for sharing and all the inspiration.

Natalie said...

Awesome job on all your cards. I love Altenew new butterfly release.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous card designs and in wonderful colors!

Sue D said...

Beautiful choice of colors on these cards.

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Beautiful texture and color combinations! Love the butterfly!

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Virginia. Your cards are gorgeous. I really like the layout of the butterfly card. I love all the different types of elements you incorporated. The glitter butterfly just pops off the page.

sharon g said...

I especially love the second one. The colors are so pretty!

Joy Meadows said...

Each of these cards are so beautiful, Virginia! I love the glittery butterfly the best.

JHixon said...

Oh my gosh! I love, love the purple card! It is so gorgeous and it has my favorite color combinations! Altenew excells at florals, but this one is exceptional.

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

These are absolutely gorgeous and I love all the colour combos!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the mix of purples and blues
on the first card. Gorgeous.
thanks for sharing.

Jeanne Rice said...

Love the cards. The colors used are just gorgeous.

Pam Rose said...

I just love the depth of your cards. All the layers are just wonderful

anni said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the purple with the butterfly!

Dee Earnshaw said...

wow - love your you have used these products - the results are simply gorgeous - thanks for sharing your cards with us

Lissette said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.

Dfrank said...

Nice cards!

Cyndi said...

All your cards are gorgeous! I love the colors and your coloring is amazing!

Lesia said...

Your blending techniques in the second card are goals for me. I have a lot to learn about blending inks..lol! Also love the blues and purples in the first card and that pop of glitzy butterfly ,,wow!

Nandini said...

Wow! These cards are really gorgeous!

Stacey Kowbel said...

So many beautiful cards! I really love the design with the butterfly on your first card.

Tricia H. said...

The rocktrumpet is so neat looking and I love how you used a tallish card to compliment the flower.

Chaos & Happiness said...

Your projects are fantastic! I love the Marigold Butterflies set so I was really happy to see what you created with it.