Hello friends!
I am delighted to be back to share the monthly subscription hop with you.
We are celebrating this month's Craft Your Life Project Kit, Build-a Garden, Craft-a-Flower, Dynamic Duo and Spark Joy with a blog hop!
We are celebrating this month's Craft Your Life Project Kit, Build-a Garden, Craft-a-Flower, Dynamic Duo and Spark Joy with a blog hop!
For details and inspiration of this hop, please visit Altenew Card Blog.
My project is featuring this month's Craft-a-Flower. I love the simple shapes of the petals and leaves.
As you can see, it required little effort to assemble the flower and leaves. I decided to keep the petals nearly white and added a tint of pink for the flower center.
I love the modern feel of this paper pad and applied "torn paper" technique to elevate the textures and colors. In top of that, I adhered a piece of Gilded Glitter Cardstock for the WOW factor.
If you have not tried out "torn paper" look, I courage you to try it out and add to your designs.
Thanks to the stencil and die, this card came together very easily. If you like fool-proof and easy stenciling, the Dynamic Duo should be seriously considered.
I created a "border" with the Satin Masking Tape (Scrapbook. com).
I love the contrast of ink and colors. The stencils allow you to add dark colors without any issue.
NOTE: Craft Your Life Project Kit will only be available via the Ultimate Subscription Plan or Craft Your Life Project Kit Monthly Subscription Plan.
All products links are listed below. Affiliate links are applied at no additional cost to you.
Thank you for your support.
Here are the subscription plans available:
and Spark Joy
Giveaway Prizes: $300 in total prizes! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $100 gift certificate to 1 lucky winner and a $40 gift certificate to 5 winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and/or each designer’s blog post on the blog hop list below by 09/25/2023 for a chance to win. Altenew will draw 6 random winners from the comments left on each stop of this blog hop and announce the winners on the Altenew Winners Page on 09/27/2023. *The winner of the $100 gift certificate will be chosen from comments left on the Altenew blog.
You next stop is Kristin's Blog. Thanks so much for stopping by!










30 comments:
These cards are just beautiful! I adore what you’ve done with the camellia card.
These card are phenomenal! The layouts, layering and color are fantastic!
I love dimension on cards and your first card goes way beyond just a little dimension, it's a beautiful work of art! Love the colors in the second card! Both cards deserve a frame or display stand! Nicely done.
Gorgeous cards! I love the beautiful camellia flowers and the dimension on your card! The wildflower design is so pretty and I love the colors you used!
The camellias are gorgeous.
Would be thrilled to get that
card in the mail. thanks
for sharing.
Such pretty cards and I adore the camellias so much! Bravo!
Just beautiful, and the camellias are just stunning.
Beautiful designs Virginia! The Japanese Camelias are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful day!
The wildflowers are gorgeous! I LOVE what you did with the Japanese Camila with the gold!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous cards... I love how you set off the florals in the second card with a white area. ❤️
STUNNING! Love the dimension you created on your first pretty card and the colors on your 2nd one are so beautiful!
These cards are beautiful. Love the Camellia sets.
Gorgeous cards! Beautiful flowers, and I love the diagonal torn edge with a bit of glitz.
Your cards are so pretty! I love the popped up flowers and fun background on the first card :)
Gorgeous cards, Virginia, and the colours are so pretty!
Beautiful Virginia!!
Beautiful cards!
Both the wildflowers and the Japanese Camilla are beautiful!
I love the gorgeous cards you made! So much dimension on the first one and gorgeous colors on the second one.
Hi Virginia. Your cards are very pretty. I love the Japanese Camellia card. The split look is really cool, and I love the pink and torn paper background. It’s very unique. The Wildflower Bouquet card is just precious.
Beautiful work! Cute idea diagonal torn edge paper.
Pretty floral cards. I like the torn paper on the first one.
Your cards are absolutely gorgeous! Love the camellias.
Thanks for sharing.
Two beautiful cards! I am drawn to the Japanese Camillia and your card is stunning! Love the glitz and glamor!! It is my favorite!
Love your cards. My favorite is the japanese camellia. Its gorgeous.
Virginia, your Japanese Camellias are so delicate and your choice of color is beautiful and simple. Loved your cards - the torn paper technique was a brilliant idea! Thanks so much for the inspiration! 💕
Wow both cards are so pretty. I love the dimension and realistic look on the first.
I love the idea of the torn paper in the first card and the splattered background on the second is just gorgeous! Beautiful cards Virginia.
I love the Wildflower Bouquet and the background you created.
Great project shares. Nice layers and color use.
Post a Comment