Hello friends!
I don't know about you, but I rarely use black as background. Once in a while, when I do, I am often pleasantly surprised how beautiful it is to have all the images against the black card-stock.
Today's project is one of those. I am using "Made With Love" as my example. This stamp set is a smaller set, but I find that it can be overlooked as the detailed lines from the roses are absolutely beautiful. I also like to point out that this is a good starter set for a stamp, stencil and die combo.
I love to stamp and die cut flowers as many ones as I can in one session. This happened to be the case as well. I had made this previous project and still have a lot of leftover.
How-to: To arrange the black cardstock as the background, I adhered the roses and leaves accordingly on a piece of black cardstock first. Then I cut off the edges of the black cardstock and let the leaves and roses hanging off the edge.
For the sentiment, I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock. I then took out my old Martha Stewart hole punch (remember those?) and that was easy!
A few gold sequins were added to balance the arrangement and space.
Simon Says Stamp has very good price for the stamp set HERE <--- $9.99, Made With Love Die Set HERE, Made with Love Stencil HERE
From Altenew: Save up to 50% on the Limited-Stock: Last Chance Sale Collection of more than 450 stamps, inks, stencils & and more. There is more! Receive a FREE brand NEW Leaf Crown 3D Embossing Folder ($8.99 value) on orders over $59. LAST day today!
Thanks for stopping by!










8 comments:
The black really makes the flowers pop! A gorgeous card!
Beautiful card! I love the roses!
Gorgeous rose cards, Virginia! That black really makes the roses pop!!
The black makes a dramatic backdrop for the flowers. Hugz
Beautiful!
Beautiful. I don't use black cardstock much either.
The black really makes flowers pop off card. Beautiful!
Great design shares. I like the details of the rolled corners.
Post a Comment