Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Layering Made Easy

Hello friends!

I have a fun die cut project to share. You know how layering die cut can be a bit tricky... However, if the die set is designed well, it is fun and achievable to create gorgeous bloom. 

 

Happy birthday

By following the guide on the package, I was able to assemble each piece effortlessly.

happy birthday -002

The color paper pad I used are from Scrapbook. com. THIS is on sale and is such a great deal! It is so easy when you have various color paper (right weight and thickness).

happy birthday -001


Here is the Trendy Pattern Stencils that I used.


HB

And last but not the least, I used the SAME die for the paper bag project.
 
Alex-Syberia-Designs-Watercolor Roses Stamp-Chic Roses Layering Set

I hope you enjoy seeing today's project. 
There are some great sales over Alex Syberia Designs, check it out HERE 
Scrapbook. com has some great offer HERE

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the colors and dimension! These roses are so pretty!

Dawn T said...

What stunning cards Virginia. That rose is just amazingly beautiful

Sue D said...

Beautiful layered flowers.

Linda BL said...

The new rose card is gorgeous! Love the reds with the lime and darker green leaves. So pretty on the geometric background.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness, Virginia! Your cards and gift bags couldn't be more gorgeous!
=]

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

These are gorgeous, and I love them all!

Ms. Tamp said...

Great color share for the layers. Nice contrast.