I love mixing stamp sets up and create something totally different.
I used the following stamp sets
Watercolor Frame

Shop Altenew here
Shop Simon Says Stamp here

Blooming Bouquet Stamp Set
Shop Altenew here
I used the following stamp sets
Watercolor Frame

Shop Altenew here
Shop Simon Says Stamp here

Blooming Bouquet Stamp Set
Shop Altenew here
Shop Simon Says Stamp here
I stamped the "wreath" and sentiment in Florescent Green EP and Rose Gold EP respectively.
Once I did that, I stamped the small floral images to complete the design.
shop Altenew here
shop Simon Says Stamp here
Embossing powder plays such a vital part in our stamping. these high quality embossing powder really do not disappoint.
Altenew has some great sales going on here.
Lastly, I want to pass on a special die promotion over Altenew.
click here and use promo code : FALLINDIES
Good chance to get the following items: Bold Alphabet Dies, Holiday Script Word Die
and all the Layered Dies....
If you shop over Simon Says Stamp, do use the code "HARVEST" (click here) to get $5 off.
Thank you for stopping by!
Embossing powder plays such a vital part in our stamping. these high quality embossing powder really do not disappoint.
Altenew has some great sales going on here.
| I saw it on ALTENEW Build-A-Flower: Aster |
Lastly, I want to pass on a special die promotion over Altenew.
click here and use promo code : FALLINDIES
Good chance to get the following items: Bold Alphabet Dies, Holiday Script Word Die
and all the Layered Dies....
![]() | I saw it on ALTENEW Doodled Lace Cover Die |
If you shop over Simon Says Stamp, do use the code "HARVEST" (click here) to get $5 off.
Thank you for stopping by!



9 comments:
I love the colored embossing!!
Wonderful colors.
Love the Rose Gold color! Can't wait to get that one!
you're working those embossing powders to excellent advantage. This card design is so delicate and pretty juxtaposed against that bold, beautiful sentiment.
So delicate and pretty, Virginia!
Your card is gorgeous!! The Altenew embossing powder sure did a wonderful job in making this card lovely and soft. Wonderful!
This is ever so lovely and delicate!
gorgeous colours Virginia. The embossing powder colours are so pretty.
That's a lovely card !
Post a Comment