Hello friends!
I am popping in with a post about using Altenew's "Grateful Heart".
This set has beautiful hand-drawn images.
It can be used for color-layering stamping or colored in any medium.
I chose to stamp the image with a few shades of blue and this was my result.
The layering in this set is easy to line up. One you can stamp one, the rest is easy.
I am popping in with a post about using Altenew's "Grateful Heart".
This set has beautiful hand-drawn images.
It can be used for color-layering stamping or colored in any medium.
I chose to stamp the image with a few shades of blue and this was my result.
The layering in this set is easy to line up. One you can stamp one, the rest is easy.
You may be able to tell, I started with stamping with the focal point first. With a mask, I then stamped the small buds around the image. It seemed like a good idea to have two tone for the small flowers.
Once I finished stamping, I ran the image with the largest die from String Arts Rectangles through die cut machine. I then added lines with Gelly Roll silver pen. Hence, you see the subtle "faux-stitching".
Thanks so much for stopping by!
FREE U.S. shipping AND $5 OFF international shipping
FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY10S or $5 OFF
Offer valid from 10/21/2019 at 12:01 am EDT through 10/22/2019 at 11:59 pm EDT. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes. Shop here or the links below.




11 comments:
I really love that background! Pretty card!
so pretty Virginia. Love the two toned background flowers. Beautifully done.
So very pretty!!
Awesome! Lovely shades!
Very pretty card! :)
Delicate and pretty. One of my favorite color combos makes this a win-win for you.
So very pretty!!
Beautiful, beautiful, I especially like the colors!
Pretty background for this blue flower.
I love the kraft paper frame
Such a pretty card. The blue flower is gorgeous! Really love the faux stitching.
Post a Comment