Hello friends!
I am fluttering by to share a beautiful butterfly card. After all the years' of card-making, I can say that there is rarely never an ugly card with the butterflies on. So today's project is no exception.
I am using May's Craft Your Life Project Kit Marigold Butterflies, Blue Crystal Glitter Card Stock. This kit is available to current and NEW subscribers only. Subscribe HERE
|
- Exclusive project ideas delivered to your inbox
- FREE downloadable inspiration e-book - curated just for YOU!
- Exclusive access to each month's new kit
- Special preview of new designs every month
- Cancel or pause your subscription anytime!
Thanks for stopping by! I always enjoy reading your feedback/comments!








9 comments:
I ADORE the background and colors! THe butterfly is awesome!
The embossed image with all the gorgeous colors looks so lovely with the butterfly! The detail on the butterfly is amazing and looks so neat done in the blue glitter cardstock.
Gorgeous card and I love the colors!
So pretty. I like the shades of purple and the sparkly butterfly.
Beautiful with awesome colours!
Amazing Virginia. What a stunning kit. I'm sad they aren't going to be available except as part of the subscription... the postage each month is just too much for me. Love the colours you have chosen.
Awesome embossed and shaded card! Love the addition of blue glittered butterfly, perfect color to compliment the other colors.
Love the colors you used for the flowers! Beautiful card!
Nice combination and look at the set.
Post a Comment