Hello friends!
I am back to another card with VASE. Ever since Altenew came up with vase stamps and dies, I simply could not get enough of using them. Today's card was created in a similar manner with a previous card that I shared not too long ago.
Products used are:
Zero Waste Leaf Pattern Die (Altenew, Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp)
Vertical Greetings Die Bundle: (Altenew, Simon Says Stamp)
Wicker Texture 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew, Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp)
Versatile Vases: (Altenew, Scrapbook. com)
Build-a-Garden Dancing Poppies (sentiment): (Altenew, Simon Says Stamp)
Once again, I created the textured vase with dry-embossing folder.
You can easily add textures with your embossing folders. Sky is the limit!
While I was feeling creative, I made as well create TWO.
It brings me a great pleasure to announce the TWO lucky random commenters!
Every month, Altenew offers two giveaway to my followers/readers. I am thankful for your frequent visits and that you take some precious time to leave me a comment. Your feedback and comments are the energy boost that keep me going. Without further ado, here are the two winners.
.png)






9 comments:
Love those two bright textured vases Virginia. They are stunning cards.
Love the colors and texture of the vases. Congrats to Meghan.
I love the wicker basket and vase! Beautiful colors!
Love the new vase card! Amazing texture on the multicolored vase.
Love the bold colored vases and wicker texture.
Fabulous cards, Virginia! Love the vases, their shapes and colours,
and the gold twigs add the bling!🥰🥰
WOW WOW WOW! Thank you soooo much! Such gorgeous inspiration as always! Thanks for the giveaway!!!
Love the vases! Great cards!
Congrats to Meghan and Sue!
Beautiful combination! I really like the metallic elements and the use of the circles.
Post a Comment