Friday, April 7, 2023

Altenew 9th Anniversary Blog Hop Day 3 + Giveaway (over $2,500 in Total Prizes)

Hello friends! 

 
I am excited to be part of the Altenew 9th Anniversary Blog hop (Day 3)! Time flies when you are having an amazing crafty time... I can't believe that Altenew turns 9! I still remember vividly when Altenew started and came up with the most amazing layering stamps... Now it's time to celebrate this milestone!  If you arrived from Altenew Card Blog, you are in the right spot.

 For my project, I decided to create something uplifting and positive. This card is dedicated to Altenew.

Altenew-Zero-Waste Leaf Pattern Die-Wicker Texture 3D Embossing Folder-Guild-a-Garden Dancing Poppies-001

Products used are: 

Zero Waste Leaf Pattern Die (Altenew, Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp)

Wicker Texture 3D Embossing Folder (Altenew, Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp) 

Versatile Vases: (Altenew, Scrapbook. com)

Build-a-Garden Dancing Poppies (sentiment): (Altenew, Simon Says Stamp)

Altenew-Zero-Waste Leaf Pattern Die-Wicker Texture 3D Embossing Folder-Guild-a-Garden Dancing Poppies-003

For this project, I die cut all the gold elements with Zero Waste Leaf Pattern Die. I even saved the small/tiny circles. For the vase, I created a colorful paper with Altenew Brush Markers and let dry.

Altenew-Zero-Waste Leaf Pattern Die-Wicker Texture 3D Embossing Folder-Guild-a-Garden Dancing Poppies-004

I then made the die cut with Versatile Vases. Last but not least,  I added textures by ran it through the die cut machine with Wicker Texture 3D Embossing Folder.

Altenew-Zero-Waste Leaf Pattern Die-Wicker Texture 3D Embossing Folder-Guild-a-Garden Dancing Poppies

Last but not least, I created a special project with the Billowing Peonies Complete Bundle. 

 

Altenew-Billowing Peonies Stamp Set-003 

I actually used just the stamp set and Feeling Dotty Stencil , along with Embossing Paste. I also used one of the new coloring products (not yet released), So this project is a great pre-view.

 

Altenew-Billowing Peonies Stamp Set-001 

 As you can see, the  the Billowing Peonies Complete Bundle is a huge and beautiful stamp set.

9th Anniversary Special Offers 4/3/2023-4/10/2023: FREE Mini Blending Brush Set(worth $26.99) with every order of the brand-new Billowing Peonies Complete Bundle

 

💗👉 Since it's 9th anniversary, I'd like to list my favorite products that are currently on sale!!)👈💗

: Watercolor Extravaganza, Impressionist Bouquet , Banana Leaves Embossing Folder, Watercolor Stripes Stencil, Modern Colors Gradient Color Cardstock, Dotted Washi Tape, and pre-order Stampwheel HERE

 

Be sure to leave comments by 4/16/2023 for a chance to win one of 55 prizes! To make the hop more exciting, start your comment with "Hi from (city or country where you're from)!" 55 winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Blog on 4/21/2023.

Over $2,500 in total prizes! Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to 10 lucky winners. There are also 23 awesome companies/crafty friends who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:

Altenew:10 x $50 Altenew Gift Certificates

Altenew Academy: 15 x Online Card Classes 

Artistry by Altenew: 5 x $25 Gift Certificates

Jennifer McGuire Ink: 1 Share Handmade Kindness goodies bag ($100+ value)

Online Card Classes: 5 x Online Card Classes

Gina K. Designs: $100 Gift Certificate

Hero Arts: $100 Gift Certificate

Scrapbook & Cards Today: $100 Gift Certificate

Michelle's Cards & Stamps: $100 AUD Gift Certificate

Spellbinders Paper Arts: Wax Seal Starter Kit ($50 value)

Pinkfresh Studio: $50 Gift Certificate

Lawn Fawn: $50 Gift Certificate

Pink & Main: $50 Gift Certificate

Studio Katia: $50 Gift Certificate

Simon Says Stamp: $50 Gift Certificate

Krafters Cart: $50 Gift Certificate

Auzz Trinklets N Krafts: $50 Gift Certificate

A Cherry On Top: $50 Gift Certificate

ScrapbookPal: $50 Gift Certificate

MarkerPOP: $50 Gift Certificate

CiLi in Papers: $50 Gift Certificate

Scrapbook.com: $50 Gift Certificate

Seven Hills Crafts: £25 Gift Certificate

Bumbleberry Papercrafts: £25 Gift Certificate

Frantic Stamper: $25 Gift Certificate

Here are the links of today's blog hop. Your next stop is Scrapbook Pal.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter
Thanks for stopping by!

132 comments:

Sarah Goulet said...

Hi Sarah from Massachusetts! I really like the texture and warm colors of the vase card. Very inspiring. The rainbow and texture of the floral card is also fun.

Donna Walls said...

Hi from Central Florida! Love both designs and the rainbow of colors.

Samantha Pfrimmer said...

Hi from Seattle. Love the vase card and how you added so much texture. Lovely.

Pam Rose said...

Hi from Florida. The vase makes a lovely focal point. simple but very elegant

Patty Ann said...

Hi from upstate New York. Clever use of embossing folder to add texture to the vase.

Unknown said...

Hello Virginia! I just love when Altenew's Anniversary Rolls Around! Love all your designs. From your fellow Educator, Jen Leonard!

Judie F said...

Hi from NW Ohio. Wow so creative. LOve your cards.
Happy Anniversary, Altenew!

Mary Holshouser said...

Hi from Millstadt, IL.
Love the rainbow colors
on your cards. Both
are fantastic. thanks
for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Hi from Penn Valley, CA! Beautiful cards for the hop! Love the vase of leaves for your first card, and the pretty rainbow colors for the peony image on the second card!
Happy 9th anniversary to Altenew!

Leslie said...

Hi from Corona, California! Beautiful cards! I'm so loving the Billowing Peonies set!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Hi from Wisconsin,
Love the brightly colored cards - the texture on the vase on the first one is awesome

Unknown said...

Hi from Montana. I love your first card. Such beautiful colors, yet simple design.

Maria Giselle B. said...

I am curious about the new coloring medium that will be released. I love its vibrant colors.

joni said...

Hi from NH. Gorgeous card, love how you embossed the vase.

Ruth G said...

Hi, from Winfield, Illinois! These cards have such fabulous texture and wonderful gradients of colors! They just make me smile! Thank you so much for all of the inspiration you share!!

Elaine Lozano said...

Hi from Pittsburgh. The texture on the case is Awesome! I love how you did it and the coloring..inspired!

Terry White said...

Hi, from League City, Texas! I love all the products, especially the versatility of the embossing folder on the vase.

Sherry said...

Hi from Michigan! I love how you did the vase in the first card - beautiful!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Hi From LaGrange, IL! Happy Anniversary Altenew! I LOVE both! Gorgeous gold!

acraftyromantic said...

Each card you've shared is a lovely celebration of color! Love them.

Retta said...

I love the rainbow flowers! So beautiful!

Carolyn said...

Hi from Sacramento, CA. Congratulations Altenew on 9 wonderful years. The Altenew design team is incredibly inspirational. Always a pleasure to see their work. Virginia's choice of colors is wonderful.

Linda D said...

Hi from Broken Arrow, Ok. Your work is always so very beautiful! So creative!

Anne L-H said...

Hello from Canada! Both cards are very pretty. I love how the colourful vase compliments the gold leaves and those dots are so cute! Thanks for sharing, Virginia!

DivaMom96 said...

Hi from Tampa, Florida! So happy that Altenew is celebrating 9 fabulous years!!!

Lagene said...

Gorgeous creations, I Love your 3D vase!

Carmela said...

Hi from Austin, TX!! Delightful projects, Virginia. I love the texture on that vase.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Hi from South Dakota. Virginia you always do such beautiful work and truly inspire me. Thank you!

Melissa Leftrick said...

Hi from Cedar Hill, TN! Love the vase with the embossing! Thank you for sharing

Donna Phelan said...

Hi from Cape Cod! Love your pretty colors! Taht Vase and those gold accents look fabulous!

DorothyA said...

That is such a beautiful vase and flower card. Love the colors.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi from Italy! :) Two fabulous cards!! Love so much especially the first one with the gorgeous textured vase with the sunny blended colours and the gold leaves and circles! So creative and inspiring! The Zero Waste Leaf Pattern Die is surely a must have for me, I hate waste! :D

Jeanne Beam said...

Hi from Navarre Florida. Such beautiful cards! Love the colors.
Thanks for sharing.

Jayne Haumschild said...

Hi from Clearwater, FL Such a beautiful card. I love what you did with the basket weave.

Teresa Rogers said...

Hi from South Carolina! I love the way you embossed the vase. I always forget you can emboss parts of the card to give dimensions and not just a whole laye.

Kat Nasevich said...

Beautiful cards. Love the colors!

Debbie S. said...

Hi from Michigan. Loved the texture. And who doesn’t love a rainbow.

Liz O. said...

Hello from Ohio! Lovely cards Virginia! Congrats to the ALTENEW family on 9 successful years!

Janet said...

Hi from Ohio. I like to use gold accents on my cards. It adds that special touch.

Meredith Smith said...

Hi from Albuquerque, NM! Beautiful cards! I love all of the interesting textures and elements on the vase card! So pretty!

Sandy Baggarly said...

Hi from Frankfort, Kentucky! So creative and beautiful!

Phyllis Nufer said...

Hi, from Pewaukee, Wisconsin. Your use of color is lovely!

Isabel Z said...

Hi from VA! Love your use of color.

Frannie R said...

Hi from Arizona! I love the design of your first card...it is so unique!

Anet's Crafting said...

Hi from Australia! Congratulations to Altenew on their 9th anniversary! Your cards are beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful inspiration hop!

Wanda R. said...

Hi from Chantilly, Virginia. Your cards are great. I love your rainbow colored peonies.

Marcela Mejia said...

Hi from Colombia. I love how colorful are the cards

Deborah Hellman said...

Hi from Tampa, Florida... love all the beautiful projects!

Geri S said...

Hi from WA state! Yes, Altenew is beautiful but so are your cards! Thanks for being a designer of them. I love seeing what you create!

BaileyInRockHill said...

Hi from Rock Hill, SC! Thank you for showing so many wonderful and inspiring card designs. Your cards are awesome!

Jeanne Rice said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anne-Marie said...

Hi from South Wales, UK,
I’m enjoying the Anniversary blog hop and all the inspiration! Loved how you did the vase. Thank you..

Danielle Vincent said...

Hello hello from Montana! That vase you created with the embossing folder is AHHHmazing! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration.

Dawn T said...

Hi there - Dawn from Auckland, New Zealand. Stunning samples Virginia. Love the way you used the embossing folder on the vase - looks perfect. And what amazing colours on the second one... can't wait to find out what the colouring medium is!

mandalj said...

Hello from Sydney, Australia! Gorgeous cards and lovely details, especially the vase!

Barbara said...

Hi from Wilmington, DE! Love your card ideas! Both are lovely! Love the leaf die!

Priya said...

Beautiful cards and so happy to blog hop from India

Patty said...

Hi! I'm from Ft Wright, Kentucky. Happy Anniversary Altenew! Gorgeous cards as usual Virginia!!

Linda BL said...

Hello from Danville Virginia! Love the first card with all the texture and the rainbow effect on the 2nd card. Such fun to see where everyone is from!

Kathy Eddy said...

Hi from Black River falls, WI. i love what you did with the vase. Great cards!

corky.kay@verizon.net said...

What a great idea to cut the vase from an embossing background~

Sadia Ashraf said...

Hi Virginia I love love love ur creativity. Absolutely pretty cards.

pamboe said...

Howdy from Tucson. Virginia, you represent all that is great about Altenew. Your talent and welcoming personality make you and Altenew a joy to work with.

Alexandra Y said...

Hi from Vancouver! Love the beautiful bright cards!

Mendy said...

Hello from Texarkana Texas, I love your cards you created. P.S I love your header to your blog. :)

Laurie2cats said...

Hi from northwestern Oregon. Beautiful cards! I love the rainbow colored floral.

Chaos & Happiness said...

Hi from Gold Canyon, Arizona!
Your first card is gorgeous. Simple and sweet. The colors are eye catching and that vase is awesome!I love the gold circles at the bottom.
As for the Billowing Peonies, they are so bold and beautiful. I love the way you used the smaller stamp.

EDESIGNS2G said...

Hi from Dallas!! Love the vase. Card is simple and elegant!

Candy said...

Your work is amazing. Thank you for your inspiration and sharing.

Rh said...

Your cards are gorgeous, and I love how you incorporated the vibrant colors - thank you for the inspiration!

jcamp2020 said...

Hi, from Sacramento, CA Sunny here today. Love the card you dedicated to Altenew, Virginia. You are such an artist. And a teacher. Thank you.

donna said...

Hi from MA. Happy Anniversary, Altenew! The texture on your cards is amazing!

Mrsfish02 said...

Virginia you have always been such a great designer and I love your tropical style. Beautiful cards and TFS in this awesome celebration for 9 years of wonderful products at Altenew. Hello from Michigan!!

Jade said...

Hi from Seattle. Beautiful cards. I love the colors you used. Wonderful!!!

Janet D. said...

Hi from Ohio, USA. Great cards, so colorful!

jamie mastin said...

Hi from NC! Beautiful cards - love the rainbows!

DeeZinesByD said...

Hi from Milton! Love the embossing on the vase! Congratulations on 9 years Altenew!!

vickie said...

Hello from Utah. Love your rainbow colors.

Julie C. said...

Hello from United Kingdom! Can't believe Altenew is 9 years old. Congratulations! 🎉 Love the colours on your cards, Virginia! ❤️

Shelley said...

Hi from Wi! I love seeing all of the different designs people create using the same materials!

Pam D. said...

Beautiful cards! Like how you used the wicker texture embossing folder on the vase. Love the peonies set, no one does florals like Altenew!

Teri Wilson said...

Hi Virginia from Ohio! Lovely cards. Happy Anniversary Altenew!

SSchmidt said...

Hi from NJ! Love your graphic use of the zero waste die. Such a versatile product.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Hello from South Florida! I LOVE your beautiful designs! So much color and cheerfulness!

Margi Marie said...

Hi from Portland Oregon USA! Lovely cards Virginia. The Zero waste leaves are one of my newest favorites. Thanks for your post and Happy Birthday Altenew!

Mirella said...

Hi from Dublin, Ireland, and happy Easter, too! Stunning, Virginia, I am in love with the golden accents on the first card!

Audja said...

Hi from Altenew’s hometown: Syracuse, NY! Virginia, I love your idea of embossing that vase… great!

Veronica said...

Hi, Love your designs! Beautiful colors.

Regina (Tina) Kahles said...

Hello Virginia, Tina here from Cincinnati, Ohio! What amazing cards you have made! I love the fist card the most it is simply awesome! Your colors and composition are truly amazing! Thank You for sharing your talents and inspiring us!

Trina Lucile said...

Hi from Washington state. Your vase card is a stunner: clean and simple and elegant, full of texture and color but not cluttered. Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

Becky Gregory said...

Hello from Oregon!
The vase is absolutely stunning! I definitely have to make my own! Thanks for your inspiration!

Barbara Edmondson said...

Hi from Texas. I like your dotty textured background.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Hello Virginia, from Orlando, FL and Happy 9th Anniversary Altenew!! Love your colorful inspiration you delivered today!! The beautiful peonies set is sold out but is on my want list! Can't wait to see what "new" product you are hinting at! I stay on IG mostly but came over for the blog hop! Wishing you the very best!!

Beverly Perdue said...

Hello Virginia. I'm from Greensboro, NC. Your cards are so pretty. I love the gold leaves and the embossed basket weave on the flower vase. Very creative!

S. M. said...

Hi from Nova Scotia Canada. Simply beautiful - thanks for sharing your talent.

Nandini said...

Hi from India! Beautiful cards!

Ann Apolito said...

What a lovely card, the gold leaves and accents look great as does the colour combo you used on the vase.

mel h said...

Hi from Kentucky!

Kathy Raker said...

Hi from Pennsylvania, this is a beautiful card Virginia. I love the colors and design. Great idea using embossing folder on vase. Thanks for sharing. Happy Anniversary Altenew.

Gail Spresser said...

Loving these cards! Thank you for sharing!

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are so pretty!

Patricia Coleman said...

Hello from Charlotte, NC! Such a beautiful collection of Altenew cards!!

Ms. Tamp said...

Beautiful texture addition. Great use of the dies.

Susanbcards said...

Hi from Chicago. Such beautiful projects! The first one has so much texture and color.

Sharon Ann said...

Hi from Minnesota. I love the vase card. It is so colorful. The weave pattern adds great texture

Amy Solovay said...

Your cards are so gorgeous, Virginia! Love them so much! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo curious about the new coloring product!!!! It looks amazing, and you have definitely piqued my curiosity!

Jill R said...

Hi from MN. Love all the bright colors on your fun cards!

Kimberly said...

Hi from CA. I love that vase - knocks my sicks off

Sarebear said...

Hello from Utah! Love the rainbow colors.

Linda said...

G’day, from Brisbane, Australia!I don’t usually use stand alone dies, but love the effect you get with this one ♥️

Loraine said...

Hi from Ohio. I LOVE your card with the versatile vases -- the colors, the wicker embossing, and all of the gold accents

D Cheatle said...

I love how simple, yet complex this is!

cjs said...

Hello from Northern California! One of my favorite cards on the hop so far! Love, love, Love!!!

bzyPTmom said...

Your cards are outstanding! The base with the basket weave texture is amazing! I am going to have to remember to try it--and the rainbow colors are stunning! Thanks for the inspiration.

Lynn Chan HJC said...

Very beautiful cards

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Hi from Denver! Your cards are beautiful! I love the gold elements on the first card :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Hello from Maryland! Happy Birthday to Altenew! You always have such a cool way of creating cards. Love the vase on the first.

Renee V said...

Love these cards, especially the rainbow one :)

Unknown said...

Grey day here in the PNW so the bright colours are a welcome site..

bluemoon said...

Hi from Ontario, Canada! Beautiful cards. I love your techniques on the vase.

Janelle said...

I love your cards! The embossing folder on the vase is such a clever idea!

Vikki H said...

Hi, Vikki from Portland, Oregon. You have the most fun ideas and I love the colors you use! Thanks for sharing your beauties and tips.

Kate said...

I love the gold touches.

corky.kay@verizon.net said...

What a great idea for the vase! hello from So California!

Sherrie Sanders said...

Sherrie, in Minnesota really enjoyed seeing your cards. The vase card is so striking in its simplicity!

Ricki Gormley said...

Hi from Buffalo. Your cards are beautiful. Thank you for sharing

Lissette said...

Hello Virginia from Chicago! I love your projects. Love what you did with the vase. Very creative. The colors are great. Can’t wait to see the surprise you referred to. More Altenew products…yippee. Thanks for sharing and keeping it exciting.

Carol R said...

Hi from Commerce Twp Michigan.
The gold circles really nicely anchor your vase. Pretty card.

Bunny said...

Hey from Florida. I think it's safe to say we ALL love that beautiful vase. [Bunny]

Tammi said...

Love your rainbow of colors!

L said...

Hi from Minnesota!
I always enjoy seeing your cards, these are very creative.

Laurie2cats said...

Hi from Salem, Oregon. Beautiful cards! I love the gold circle and dot embellishments.