Hello friends!
I am back to share 5this month's Spellbinders Clear Stamp & Die of the Month called "All About You Wishes".
The May "New Subscriber" registration window will be available May 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in May and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the end of the month.
Now it's even easier to join the club. You can now purchase club subscriptions and store products in the same checkout.
Join the Clear Stamp & Die of the Month Club and receive an
expertly designed clear stamp set and coordinating die set each month,
complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals,
gifts, and more.
This month's "All About You Wishes" Clear Stamp Set and Coordinating Die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more. Want ONLY the clear stamp membership? Click Here to join.
One thing I know that this stamp set subscription is likely the cheapest one. If you love stamping, this Club Kit is full of delight.
I used Distress Oxide Watercolor Pencils for the coloring. The mixture of water and Distress Watercolor are so rich and creamy. I can't wait to use more of the coloring pencils.
Everything is stamped except the sentiment (it has the coordinating die)
This is such a lovely and detailed stamp set. Spellbinders has improved the quality of their stamps, this monthly stamp is made with superb quality
If you are the regular visitor to my blog, you'd notice that the post frequency is down. It's because I have been helping to take care of our grandson. He is doing well, but he still needs a lot of care. I help our a few times a week at my daughter's. I appreciate your visits and comments as always.
Thanks for stopping by!
Here are the monthly subscription plans:
Small Die of the Month, Large Die of The Month, Stitching Die of The Month, Embossing Folder of The Month,3D Embossing Folder, Quick and Easy Card Kit, Clear Stamp of The Month, Clear Stamp & Die of the Month,Glimmer Hot Foil Kit,
(click to see more)
👉👉👉BTW Do you know that Spellbinders has a new product that will work with the Platinum 6 Die Cut machine? It's called BetterPress . You can now pre-order HERE.
.png)







8 comments:
Love this design! Very sweet card!
Adorable card!
super pretty card Virginia.
Great design! GORGEOUS Card!!!
Such a cute birthday card. Love all the different birthday elements you used.
Nice color share. I do like the pop of color for the panel.
Very cute and colorful!
This is delightful! I love it!
Post a Comment