Hello friends!
It's time to share the new project with this month's Small Die of The Month.
The May "New Subscriber" registration window will be available May 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in May and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the end of the month.
Now it's even easier to join the club. You can now purchase club subscriptions and store products in the same checkout.
Join the Small Die of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.
This month's "Flyby Greetings" small die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more.
This may be a small die set, but the details of each part are amazing.
I felt like I was putting a puzzle together when I assembled the die cut pieces. I love to use assorted colors, but it can be a challenge.

I am loving these color paper (see here). These color paper really take the guess work out of it. I love that they come in multiple colors.
One good trick I have is that you can use the cloud die as a stencil. Simply die cut the cloud piece and create with the negative cloud die piece and use it as a stencil.
I hope that you enjoy seeing this cute air plane die. It is just lovely!
Here are the monthly subscription plans:
Embossing Folder of The Month,
Clear Stamp & Die of the Month,
(click to see more)








9 comments:
super cute Virginia.
What a cute card! That would make a darling card for a little boy!
Your card is so cool. I love that airplane but I can’t assemble small pieces anymore with my fumbling fingers!
This is super!
Love this plane and banner. Great idea to make a cloud stencil.
So fun and adorable!
So cute! Love the plane!
Love the card and plane!
Great fun use of color for the design.
Post a Comment