Hello friends!
Hope your day is going shiny and bright!
A very HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my American readers and blog followers/friends!
A very HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my American readers and blog followers/friends!

Penny Black - Christmas - Clear Acrylic Stamps - Sparkling Bright
Here comes Sparkling and Bright (Penny Black)
I just have a card to go with your day...
This was also the case for today's card.
It is the easiest way to get yourself out of a rut.
I had a relaxing time embossing it in Distress Oxide and then I cleared embossed the bauble and branch.
When I was closed to finish coloring, I decided to get my underused Zig Kuretake Metallic Watercolor. They are so easy to apply. It is just a mixture of paint and droplets of water, you are good to go. I am listing a few others that will do the same and for a fairly reasonable price.
Once I was happy with the coloring and shine, I proceeded to emboss the sentiment in navy blue card stock and added the sequins.
I hope you like today's card!
Today's deal for pre -Black Friday is....
For Simon Brand, do use code : TGVG549
Blitsy has some great discount for Penny Black products (shop here).
Free Shipping on orders over $49 (Contiguous US).
Free International Shipping on orders over $99 USD.
Thanks so much for stopping by!







7 comments:
Very elegant card. The embossing really brings the card to the next level!
Loving the glittery goodness!!
Love that beautiful ornament!
The way you've colored that ornament is just gorgeous...looks really artsy, or maybe ethnic is a better word. You've apparently overcome your uncreative feeling.
Beautiful card. I especially like your background. so pretty!
Very pretty!
So much prettiness!!
Post a Comment